Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

anyone know if i can stock locate from champs by just telling them what i want? i want the white/3ms and since they dont have them online i wanna try and stock locate since i have the birthday coupon and my local store didnt have them last time i went

I love my volts more and more every time I wear them. The neon really pops in the summer sunlight

Anybody check the Nike release calendar for this month to see if any ZR1's dropping?
cj1.jpg

All that I could find were these releasing in another colorway. No word yet on the revis oregon or nets

Those Megatrons are kinda dope. I came across this on twitter. Y'all know anything about??

"Zoom Revis TXT EXT 599450-200 Ale Brown/Ale Brown-TM Orange 8/30 $140"

heard the denims are hitting retail 
smokin.gif
 hope they sit so i can double up, but people with denim shoes... just wont happen

21 mercer says they aren't releasing them. I heard from my source in Nike that there are no more retail colorways other than the Nets and Neons, and that's from an extremely legit source. Unless something has changed and these will release. Idk why Gieger would tweet that and then 21 mercer says they aren't releasing them. strange.

21 mercer says they aren't releasing them. I heard from my source in Nike that there are no more retail colorways other than the Nets and Neons, and that's from an extremely legit source. Unless something has changed and these will release. Idk why Gieger would tweet that and then 21 mercer says they aren't releasing them. strange.
As in the past, I'll put my $$ on Geiger. He Hasn't lied to us yet.........lol.

Back
Top Bottom