Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I assume you mean "never" have a fair chance of owning. I don't know the guy, but it seems to me like he loves to boast about his exploits. His access to F&F kicks being one of those exploits. He's just stunting a bit. I can't hate on that though. Not truly his job to promote Nike's shoes. I see him more as a Revis promoter on a personal, every day level. Not sure he's trying to sell shoes.

I assume you mean "never" have a fair chance of owning. I don't know the guy, but it seems to me like he loves to boast about his exploits. His access to F&F kicks being one of those exploits. He's just stunting a bit. I can't hate on that though. Not truly his job to promote Nike's shoes. I see him more as a Revis promoter on a personal, every day level. Not sure he's trying to sell shoes.

Geiger is revis' manager

Geiger is revis' manager

Fully aware of that. Re-read my previous statement and I neglected to state that I was aware of that. My mistake. My point was that it doesn't seem like Geiger is interested in selling shoes. He's more interested in showing of the collection he is fortunate enough to gather being in the position he is. Whatever hype is created appears to be a bonus. To me, it seems like he lets Nike worry about actually selling the shoes. Just my observation/opinion.

Fully aware of that. Re-read my previous statement and I neglected to state that I was aware of that. My mistake. My point was that it doesn't seem like Geiger is interested in selling shoes. He's more interested in showing of the collection he is fortunate enough to gather being in the position he is. Whatever hype is created appears to be a bonus. To me, it seems like he lets Nike worry about actually selling the shoes. Just my observation/opinion.

What shoes do you want him to sell?

The line is dead.

A ton of unfortunate circumstances lead to the demise of the Zoom Revis.

I don't quite understand what you expect Geiger to do about that.

Was merely commenting on Geiger's reason for posting pictures of nearly unattainable shoes. This was brought up by someone else. I was just trying to explain why I think he does what he does. I don't expect or want Geiger to do anything about anything. My posting must have been misunderstood. Forgive me for not making it clear, until now.

Was merely commenting on Geiger's reason for posting pictures of nearly unattainable shoes. This was brought up by someone else. I was just trying to explain why I think he does what he does. I don't expect or want Geiger to do anything about anything. My posting must have been misunderstood. Forgive me for not making it clear, until now.

I get what you're saying, I just don't understand why you think Geiger is obligated to show only what we can easily get our hands on.

I don't feel that way at all. I feel quite opposite of that actually. I was trying to make the same point you are now making to me. We have the same opinion. Case closed.

Geiger def likes to stunt lol That much we can all agree on haha

We would all do the same exact thing if in his shoes, I would lol.

Last edited:
lol if you guys had exclusives, you'd be stunting on IG like everyone else. that's the whole point of owning exclusives these days it seems.

There is 2 versions

the zoom revis "aliquippa" for his high school

then the version John posted yesterday with a different in sole aka the "Jordan 2s"
Wow these are so nice. I honestly don't understand why Nike is discontinuing this line. I was really looking forward to it. Before the denims hit the effin fan, I was  feening for the cool grey pair and the playoff colorway to hit clearance. I was also looking forward to the camo and denim. I knew the hype wasn't big until every site started jerking it. I missed out at 21M then online. smfh 

Nike let me ID a pair or something :frown: 

Wow these are so nice. I honestly don't understand why Nike is discontinuing this line. I was really looking forward to it. Before the denims hit the effin fan, I was  feening for the cool grey pair and the playoff colorway to hit clearance. I was also looking forward to the camo and denim. I knew the hype wasn't big until every site started jerking it. I missed out at 21M then online. smfh 

Nike let me ID a pair or something :frown: 

Playoff CW? silly Revis noob! lol

I'm just kidding bro, most people call that CW "Crimsons" or if even heard them called "Aliquippa"

If you still want the Camo's they are UNDER retail on eBay. And actually City Gear has a FSR for retail and NDC has a size 9 lol

Denims, you're gonna have to pay a little more for lol

Geiger posting exclusive, DOPE, cw's......w.e. Everybodys a peacock

Nike not putting these up on ID......fail

Size 11.5 DENIM!!!!! $265 They won't sit long!

Is the sizing on the camos the same as all others? I've tried a 12 on in the volts and it fit well but felt like I could get away with a little more room. Just curious on the sizing of the camos because I found a 13 for a steal.

Volts = Camo's in sizing. The ZR1's do fit snug tho, going a size up is a good idea specially if you wear thicker socks.

2 more outlet pairs of Volts came in, flawless. Finally set for life on Volts haha. I wanna get a few more Firs also. I'll be happy with 4-5 pairs.

Last edited:
If you had an offer to trade Chicago Bears Samples, for OG Bred Jordan 1s ( in NDS condition) would you do it?  Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
^My opinion is I wouldn't make that trade. That's assuming the Bears PE are DS. If the Bears PE aren't DS, then things get interesting for me.

^My Bears are DS, from the pix i received of the Breds, they look nds.

A trade like that is all about personal opinion and personal preference. If your strictly speaking in financial value then the Bred 1's are worth much more than the Bears PE.

1985 OG Bred 1's go for like $1,800 in good condition.

^I didn't think the valuation was so high on those. That would be a big factor for me. Keeping the Bears DS like that, doesn't seem like you're for wearing them. If that's correct and you want the investment value (I use that term very lightly), then looks like a trade in your favor.

^The Bears are not my size, there an 11 & fell into my lap.  There nice, but I have absolutely no emotional attachment to them.    My passion for J's is unconditional & these's Breds are my size too (13).  Just  don't want to trade a New Aston Martin for a New Corvette.   Sorry for posting these pics in this thread, but the feedback is easing my anxiety.

Last edited:
You need to do that trade this instant bro, ur buggin. If you have no emotional attachment and they aren't even your size, and you love Jordan's then why is there even a question? those bears are worth $6-700 mid range and that's honestly high for a Revis PE. DS 1985 Breds go for nearly $2k.

Take that trade and run. but there is about 20 guys in this thread that wanna buy that size 11
Bears off you lol

Back
Top Bottom