:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Nice!

Thx man im waiting to see your pair wanna see how they came out...the foam wont impress you im letting you know now its more for looks then anything so jus keep that in mind when u get them

Yeah I figured as much. I just like the way it looks. Something different from the traditional 9. It could be soft cotton honestly. If Nike didn't try to sale it as foam dudes would be a lot more open to it but since people know how foam looks and feel it makes this disappointing but your pair came out very nice.

Yeah thats how i look at i dont think its a huge ordeal like i first imagined..But Id is addicting i ordered another foam and mesh colorway so happy nike finally did this with the Lebron line long overdue..Only if they did it with the 8 i think people woulda went crazy

Originally Posted by gentry187

Btw, I returned that Heat colorway ID due to some minor defects. I'm going to have to reorder them again.
ohwell.gif

Those r a definite re-order. One of the best Id's out there!

Nice Bungles ID RKO. Color blocking fits your team colors nicely. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

some IDs people make just arent my taste but hey if you like them thats all that matters.. the other IDs in here are sick tho! i found this pic "buzz lightyear"???

Originally Posted by gentry187

Well here they are. No clear soles, no speckles, no gimmicks. I just went with a simple colorway on this one. I think the outcome was
pimp.gif

Go Heat!
tongue.gif

Good wrk 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

BigBrandon its monday
nerd.gif

Haha. On vehicle for delivery. My daughter and I are sitting on the porch in a rocking chair running to the curb everytime I hear a diesel engine coming down the street. Haha

Dang YBD.. Posted those before I could post my pair. Almost the exact same pair:

Swoosh is concord. Forgot to take a pic without the flash. I will shortly.

i like those gold looking ones the dude from florida st was wearing. but personally i want some red ones...

Last two pages full of heat. i would make a pair, but wish they had enough options to make my own Entourage colorway.

how's the quality on these?

i've been wearing my south beaches to play in for the past year and some change and ordered my id's about a week ago. i'm going to be using them strictly to play in and a couple people have already questioned the quality of the id's so it's making me wonder if i should keep mine when they get in or just get some elites instead.

Quality isn't horrible but I honestly think the release pairs quality is better but the ID isn't horrible. One thing I'll say is that the regular release Brons run tight and these run normal so if you went a half size up expect a bigger shoe.... I wish I would of went true to size.

Back
Top Bottom