:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

another one

@NappyDreadz: "My RASTA inspired Lebron 9 IDs by NIKEiD"

9kbxh.jpg

aclsbb.jpg

jtzccv.jpg

Originally Posted by PugLife

how's the quality on these?

i've been wearing my south beaches to play in for the past year and some change and ordered my id's about a week ago. i'm going to be using them strictly to play in and a couple people have already questioned the quality of the id's so it's making me wonder if i should keep mine when they get in or just get some elites instead.

Here's one way of putting it: LeBron ID quality = Jordan Retro quality

Originally Posted by gentry187

i've been wearing my south beaches to play in for the past year and some change and ordered my id's about a week ago. i'm going to be using them strictly to play in and a couple people have already questioned the quality of the id's so it's making me wonder if i should keep mine when they get in or just get some elites instead.

That's the exact way I put it in the regular thread. Couldn't have said it better but I think it might be all IDs. My boy got his Kobe id's in last week and they are horrible. He took them to a Nike outlet by us to return them. Been 7 days since he took them back in store and he hadn't got his money back on his card yet.

No Flash

tumblr_m1634tNQRr1qbmpq0

More Pics with Flash in the Spoiler

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m1634tNQRr1qbmpq0
tumblr_m1634tNQRr1qbmpq0

BMore Orioles CW, with IRON U.R.G on the tongue in dedication to Cal Ripken

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

That's the exact way I put it in the regular thread. Couldn't have said it better but I think it might be all IDs. My boy got his Kobe id's in last week and they are horrible. He took them to a Nike outlet by us to return them. Been 7 days since he took them back in store and he hadn't got his money back on his card yet.

^^^Yeah it's all ID's in general. They always tend to use inferior quality compared to the stuff they use on GR's. But if you ask me the quality on these LeBron ID's is what we can expect to see the day they retro.

Originally Posted by 2manyJs

IMG%5D
IMG%5D

Got These Joints Today.Foam is not foam like everyone has mentioned which is why im glad i chose black on black cause the look blends with the shoe. The swoosh is actually orange but its 3m and the flash makes it appear white. The clear sole is dope and now that everyone is aware that the foam option is mad soft,id say as long as u dig the look,go ahead and id a pair.
is ther a option for 3m swoosh or only certain colors its 3m????

One thing I've been noticing on most of these recent ID's is how messed up the collar/liners are being done. If my foam pair comes in like that it will be returned.
30t6p3b.gif

My first lebron IDs arrived..

image hosting

Group shot. I'm going to be returning my other two Air Penny themed IDs because I'm not happy Nike opted not to use foamposite. had a nice royal/atlantic penny themed colorway that would have been even better had it been foamposite material. 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Some nice IDs on this page. Giving me the itch to make a pair. Is there going to be another run of limited option showing up?

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

some IDs people make just arent my taste but hey if you like them thats all that matters.. the other IDs in here are sick tho! i found this pic "buzz lightyear"???
these remind me of chaos kobe's.  good work!

Nice spacejams.
pimp.gif

I'd do them too if I didn't already have the SJ Kobe 6's.

Thanks Gentry! yeah for the kobe VIs I went with a BRED colorway.. 
smile.gif

For those that have the Foam Lebron 9s. How are they fitting? Do they feel and fit exactly the same way as the Woven ones do?

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

@Dubstepslap415
aodxvsfciaaafx4.jpg

this cw flows so well 
pimp.gif

made something similar to this, but with a green swoosh and black midsole with no speckle. i'll post pics once they get in, but i don't think i'm going to keep them...the green doesn't really pop as much as it did on the site which is what i really wanted.

Originally Posted by aFamous

For those that have the Foam Lebron 9s. How are they fitting? Do they feel and fit exactly the same way as the Woven ones do?

They run big or tts. Disappointed me. I went a half size up to use them exclusively for hoop and they are to big.

I'll post them once they're done. They're still missing that battleground touch.
wink.gif

But for now...

Well here they are. No clear soles, no speckles, no gimmicks. I just went with a simple colorway on this one. I think the outcome was
pimp.gif

Go Heat!
tongue.gif
Gentry is that orange on the inner sock liner?

Back
Top Bottom