:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

WOW ! I guess Nikes communication with these orders aint so grand. Was told my order would ship on march 26, didnt get any email, went to nike chat and this time the rep said they have been shipped but i would not get an email until it got past customs. mind you my status on the order still says CONFIRMED and NOT SHIPPED, i really hope what i was just told is correct. she did ask if i wanted the tracking number but said it wont register til the pkg clears customs, i thought u get an email when the tracking number is produced and nike ships them out, or maybe ima just real confused. just seems like the nike would have it more together than this but i guess not

oh yeah Gentry kills the ID game like Kentucky kills the college game........ no contest !

keep the pics comin, lovin em all

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by macgyver35

you really mad about the 1 thing tho???

Uhh. YEAH! paid a LOT of $$$. I kind of expect to get my shoes made the right way.. 
eyes.gif

Now I got to go thru Nike's return process and if I wanted my shoes made again and fixed i have to wait another month+ (These were a gift). 

You wouldn't be mad if you spent $230 on some custom shoes, waited over a month, get them and they messed up on them?! jw..

The foam...understandable The k1ng/king thing...no, I wouldn't be mad
well.. You're an idiot so whatever. This ain't mcdonalds drive thru. I didn't order a $1 cheeseburger and mistakenly get a hamburger. I spent $230+ on a custom pair of shoes and waited over a month, and they're a gift. I'm not taking any loss on that, you'd have to be a herb or just plain lazy to not really care.
laugh.gif

Uhh. YEAH! paid a LOT of $$$. I kind of expect to get my shoes made the right way.. 
eyes.gif

Now I got to go thru Nike's return process and if I wanted my shoes made again and fixed i have to wait another month+ (These were a gift). 

You wouldn't be mad if you spent $230 on some custom shoes, waited over a month, get them and they messed up on them?! jw..

The foam...understandable The k1ng/king thing...no, I wouldn't be mad
well.. You're an idiot so whatever. This ain't mcdonalds drive thru. I didn't order a $1 cheeseburger and mistakenly get a hamburger. I spent $230+ on a custom pair of shoes and waited over a month, and they're a gift. I'm not taking any loss on that, you'd have to be a herb or just plain lazy to not really care.
laugh.gif

A herb to not be mad over K1ng...kIng? Lol on the inside of the tongue?Not like they got the words wrong. But I feel ya

from the few pages i looked at...i liked hte ones that had teh charles barkley picture

went to the ID studio on santa monica today... checked out the sampes with foam on em. They had 3 pairs, 2 of the 3, the foams felt real soft and spongy, the other pair foams felt real stiff, kinda like how foam should feel. Some of you might want to risk it if you were on the fence... you could always end back if not happy.

Originally Posted by s dubl

went to the ID studio on santa monica today... checked out the sampes with foam on em. They had 3 pairs, 2 of the 3, the foams felt real soft and spongy, the other pair foams felt real stiff, kinda like how foam should feel. Some of you might want to risk it if you were on the fence... you could always end back if not happy.

Which color felt the stiffest?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by s dubl

Which color felt the stiffest?

it was a darker color... dont even remember to be honest lol

never ordered shoes from nikeid before, but it's been almost a full month since i ordered my lebrons...do they email you when they're done being made? last email i got was saying they are starting to make them so i'm just curious.

They usually send you an email once the shoes have been shipped out. In rare cases you get the shoes with no email though. You should be fine. My last ID took almost five weeks to ship.
sick.gif

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

**bonus pic**
Entourage 1.1

Originally Posted by battleground03

I'll let the owner post the full pics later
7041072293_9f5db5cb05_b.jpg
FLIP x-mas are 
pimp.gif
 Thought about doing a pair myself, but I don't really like green shoes so I decided to save my $. That custom speckles job really completes the shoe. KUDOS! 

holy moly !!!!!!! imho the xmas flips beat the svsm's that gentry did earlier, i didnt think it could be done, he said "just wait" and tha man wasnt lyin ! top notch job and BG drives the point home with tha speckles. BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may i ask where did the BLUE LACES on the Entourages come from ? i thought they only came with black ?

i finally got an email today on the ids i ordered march 3 and it said your order has been delayed. at least they didnt forget me.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

The logo on the back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom