*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Bumping this thread TTT with new pick up and some pics of my table Cincy Sneaker Show and or Nashville's Sneakers&Speakers.
Nothing Crucial.

Event Pics. Excuse the mass.  Try to enjoy.

During a smoke break I encountered this gum on my Gentry's...
mad.gif

Waw, really impressive. Those Blue KOs and the Sample 5 
pimp.gif

Care to shed some lights on the black and yellow 1s one the last pic, with the cross in the back?

Thanks Guys, Its good to share stuff. You forget how cool some things are till you share with others. You know how it is , you get another pair (cool), then throw them in the stack... get bored with what you have quickly and on to the next. It's all in the hunt.

ebpo ~ those are custom Kill Bill Dunks, designed by Triumvir3 , #1 of 7.. all dig up some more pics later.

xbiker47~ you too bro, always nice to meet some of the contributing force of NT, I wish I remembered peoples SN better when I meet them..apologies. 

Gee908~ why? Man... hoping to inspire I guess... This thread needed it.

I also had to get these in before phase2 shut down kixpo!

I want to showcase these, I kinda forgot I had them till looking through some stuff to take. Love the Vintage!

^Shut down Kixpo? lol I don't have anything to shut it down. I know for sure there's gonna be tons of fire there and I'll be sure to take tons of pics at the event to share here.

Your table was bananas Joe! Thanks for sharing those pics! You should sell me...your whole damn table. Thanks in advance.

-Jermaine

Joe - Nice pickup on those wear-test samples 1's
pimp.gif

Jermaine - LOL don't be so modest!! You ARE going to shut %%* down at kixpo.....if only these folks knew what was comin'
devil.gif
 btw sell me your converse mj samples already k thx.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23
i love that white sole on the cool grey IXs. is that a lace lock on em too? that come with it or added on?
michael jackson shoes are 
pimp.gif
 i spot a gucci sleeper bag too. they're guccis?

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]
29epz4y.jpg

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Zaaaaaaaach!!!
smokin.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]

[/color]

Old shoes, new pic.

1985 OG I Sample/Prototypes. Different leather used, different sole, "pre-Michael Jordan contract signing" Wings logo.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Jermaine - LOL don't be so modest!! You ARE going to shut %%* down at kixpo.....if only these folks knew what was comin'
devil.gif

thank you!

can't wait to see pics Jerm

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Old shoes, new pic.

1985 OG I Sample/Prototypes. Different leather used, different sole, "pre-Michael Jordan contract signing" Wings logo.

-Jermaine

Nice piece in any collection in the world. Wish I could have got my hands on the pair I had a chance on a couple of years ago.

Sorry to bump this, but I have a question. If the shoes have the 9999999 tag inside, does it mean that they are sample?

Originally Posted by laflech44

i love that white sole on the cool grey IXs. is that a lace lock on em too? that come with it or added on?
michael jackson shoes are 
pimp.gif
 i spot a gucci sleeper bag too. they're guccis?
ive seen the IX's in person a couple times now and it is a lace lock with a purple hue. i believe they did come with the shoes. amazing colorway!!!!

The Original IX blk/wht/red samples actually came with black lace locks. I have pictures somewhere on one of my hard drives I will try to find.

ebpo - eBay find, They were listed for $2,200, (pre MJ death). I have always been a pig MJ fan and wanted some sort of memorabilia. $2200 was not in the budget at the time however trade offering is always a go! I just came across a couple of pair of game worn XVII lows signed (purchased at $300) so I offered them. I paid an extra $200 on top of them FTW.  Guy I bought them from purchased them from a charity auction. Him and his wife were getting a divorce and splitting everything, he took the trade knowing his wife would take the $300 and he could keep the shoes.
laugh.gif

ebpo - eBay find, They were listed for $2,200, (pre MJ death). I have always been a pig MJ fan and wanted some sort of memorabilia. $2200 was not in the budget at the time however trade offering is always a go! I just came across a couple of pair of game worn XVII lows signed (purchased at $300) so I offered them. I paid an extra $200 on top of them FTW.  Guy I bought them from purchased them from a charity auction. Him and his wife were getting a divorce and splitting everything, he took the trade knowing his wife would take the $300 and he could keep the shoes.
laugh.gif
Great find and good deal
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info
wink.gif

The Original IX blk/wht/red samples actually came with black lace locks. I have pictures somewhere on one of my hard drives I will try to find.

laugh.gif
are the jackson's 'game worn' so to speak too?

Back
Top Bottom