OFFICIAL: NO Hornets @ LA Lakeshow 7:30 PST FSN HD

NO is a problem :wow:
eek.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Lets go Kobe. Go to work and get good looks for these guys.
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

cp3 wit his 19th assist
I don't see myself as being special...I just have more responsibilities than youI am so so so New Orleans like 1825 Tulane(Rosenburg Commercial)Give me myspace

Nice oop to Drew! :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Get that career high, Chris. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Damn, Peja and CP3 are just straight ballin'.

Lakers need to clamp down and make some stops, but the way it's lookin' right now, it's not going to happen.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

WOOOO!

Keep overlooking the Hornets, NBA.

If you don't like watching this team play, kill yourself.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

@#%$ you Peja.
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
Team Macintosh​

Chris Paul is just wayyy to good for us tonight. 15 and 20 with only 1 turnover? Peja just hit another three. This NO team was just too much for us tonight. We didn't get the same effort on the defensive end from the past 2 games and shot way too many 3's.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

how are you gonna leave borat stojakovic open so much
"There is but one God and Muhammad is his prophet."

I'm mo' worried bout when we gotta see this team(NO) :wow:
embarassed.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

This one goes on Phil he left KB and Fish on the bench too long. Turnovers bit us in the @#%$ again just like vs. HOU.
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

20 assists & 1 turnover for CP3... :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMLAKERS

Quote:
I'm mo' worried bout when we gotta see this team(NO)
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant

Quote:
This one goes on Phil he left KB and Fish on the bench too long.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

i'll continue to overlook the hornets cuz stojakovic is not gonna be making 10 threes a night and with him, paul and west being injury prone, their lack of depth will be exposed.
"There is but one God and Muhammad is his prophet."

Peja getting that revenge from his Sacramento days. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom