OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by GZA73

^sorry but I think you overpaid for those 1/2 cents!

99 bucks is overpaying? Who's selling them cheaper than that? I think it's a pretty good price and the shoes are dope.

99 bucks is overpaying? Who's selling them cheaper than that? I think it's a pretty good price and the shoes are dope.

117d4zb.png

I hope who ever bought those garden craft markers, doesnt use them on their 6's. That's a disaster waiting to happen... I did it to my varsity red and DEARLY regretted it like 3 days later....+%+% starts to crack and stain if you accidentally rub your shoes together while walking :-/

I hope who ever bought those garden craft markers, doesnt use them on their 6's. That's a disaster waiting to happen... I did it to my varsity red and DEARLY regretted it like 3 days later....+%+% starts to crack and stain if you accidentally rub your shoes together while walking :-/

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

i don't think you "overpayed" but a lot of mom and pop stores around my way are selling them for that price, w/ box and everything. but good deal nevertheless.
pimp.gif

Redrum - i was watching those....once it hit 360, i was like....peace....i just don't see myself spending that much on shoes these days, but
pimp.gif
pickups nonetheless.

i don't think you "overpayed" but a lot of mom and pop stores around my way are selling them for that price, w/ box and everything. but good deal nevertheless.
pimp.gif

Redrum - i was watching those....once it hit 360, i was like....peace....i just don't see myself spending that much on shoes these days, but
pimp.gif
pickups nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pickups nonetheless.
They got the metallic silver 1/2 cents at my nike outlet for like $68.97? something like that. less than $69.99 for sure though. i would pick up a pair  if i had some cash
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pickups nonetheless.
They got the metallic silver 1/2 cents at my nike outlet for like $68.97? something like that. less than $69.99 for sure though. i would pick up a pair  if i had some cash
eyes.gif

nordstrom rack had them for 60 bucks.

nordstrom rack had them for 60 bucks.

Yea silvers are in the outlets for 69.99. i got mine for 68 tho after my discount but anyway

I took them back cause 1 of the shoes when I pressed down in the front sounded like air was coming out SMH

But i guess that was gods way of saying I didnt need them :Lol

Yea silvers are in the outlets for 69.99. i got mine for 68 tho after my discount but anyway

I took them back cause 1 of the shoes when I pressed down in the front sounded like air was coming out SMH

But i guess that was gods way of saying I didnt need them :Lol

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I used it already, I haven't had any issues. Hopefully I don't trip over my own feet I guess.

Shoes1087- Thanks bro

IS350- Niceeeee

Sprigan - those IDs are ill, I think I wanna double on heinys

Those all white 4s, never been a fan but that leather looks official.

Good stuff NT

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I used it already, I haven't had any issues. Hopefully I don't trip over my own feet I guess.

Shoes1087- Thanks bro

IS350- Niceeeee

Sprigan - those IDs are ill, I think I wanna double on heinys

Those all white 4s, never been a fan but that leather looks official.

Good stuff NT

Back
Top Bottom