OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by jman219

but lebron isnt on the team anymore... who cares if they were 90% off? its kinda dumb buying his jersey for a team he doesnt play for anymore... only exception was mj on the bulls when he was playing for the wizards...

not to start anything but I often look for jerseys players wore on a diff team, Larry Johnson for the Knicks, Marbury for the T-wolves, Kenyon Martin for the Nets, Tmac for the Magic. Because I liked how they played for that team. I have seen Lebron play many times in Cleveland and he basically owns that town, I would cop a LeBron jersey for the fact he accomplished alot in Cleveland and I respect his game and everything he has done for Ohio. I Just didn't think it was dumb thats all.

Originally Posted by jman219

but lebron isnt on the team anymore... who cares if they were 90% off? its kinda dumb buying his jersey for a team he doesnt play for anymore... only exception was mj on the bulls when he was playing for the wizards...

not to start anything but I often look for jerseys players wore on a diff team, Larry Johnson for the Knicks, Marbury for the T-wolves, Kenyon Martin for the Nets, Tmac for the Magic. Because I liked how they played for that team. I have seen Lebron play many times in Cleveland and he basically owns that town, I would cop a LeBron jersey for the fact he accomplished alot in Cleveland and I respect his game and everything he has done for Ohio. I Just didn't think it was dumb thats all.

Mars......nice Spiri's, had those twice and sold them twice, now I want them back, haha, good stuff!!!!

Cris.

Mars......nice Spiri's, had those twice and sold them twice, now I want them back, haha, good stuff!!!!

Cris.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I think we can slow down with the infrared pics, we all know what they look like
smile.gif

nah sorry, I just copped 2 more pairs

Clearly, you don't know what sarcasm means 

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Been on the hunt for these in a size 13 for a long time. Got them about a month ago, but just got back into the country a week ago (study abroad ftw). Officially done with pickups for a LONG time.

Been on the hunt for these in a size 13 for a long time. Got them about a month ago, but just got back into the country a week ago (study abroad ftw). Officially done with pickups for a LONG time.

Back
Top Bottom