OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

53a26eb134014a3667e66d4337662f967a2a6438_r.jpg

pharO loves ISS:
These three are a MUST for everyones air force collection.

uh......I guess they might be............as long as you're 17 or younger, and like skittle colored, patent garbage. 
tired.gif

pharO loves ISS:

uh......I guess they might be............as long as you're 17 or younger, and like skittle colored, patent garbage. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

pharO loves ISS:
tired.gif

preference is preference.... But i rather have patent leather from 2006... Then synthetic leather from 2010 that feels like hard plastic that presses back when pushed in...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

pharO loves ISS:
tired.gif

preference is preference.... But i rather have patent leather from 2006... Then synthetic leather from 2010 that feels like hard plastic that presses back when pushed in...

Pharo,
If your gonna compare then any pre 03 forces > all. Specially the 2000-2002 and anything from the 90s.

BigRed33,
What are those? I need some casual grey lows.

Pharo,
If your gonna compare then any pre 03 forces > all. Specially the 2000-2002 and anything from the 90s.

BigRed33,
What are those? I need some casual grey lows.

Back
Top Bottom