Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

ljlukelj wrot

laugh.gif
@ dude in the middle faded off the nati light.

I can't wait to see everyone's pics at the end of the month...no romo...hope alot of yall are participating

I can't wait to see everyone's pics at the end of the month...no romo...hope alot of yall are participating

i lined up my beard too much last week.  trimmed it down all the way to stubble yesterday.  i'll let it grow in this week and go for a dj drama-type beard.
i hate having a mustache, but i'll let it grow in to.

i lined up my beard too much last week.  trimmed it down all the way to stubble yesterday.  i'll let it grow in this week and go for a dj drama-type beard.
i hate having a mustache, but i'll let it grow in to.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Work makes me shave or else I'd be down 
eyes.gif

I came in here to ask that question/comment.. For those growing their beards, im assuming you dont have full time office jobs? Maybe im wrong?

I do.  Doesn't seem like the policy is too stringent here regarding facial hair.

Last time I grew my beard out real bad my boss (and everyone else) just made jokes.  Said I looked like Issac Haayes/ Marvin Gaye. 

I also get to wear Jeans M-F. 
pimp.gif

7 Days in and going strong.   I just edged up the moustache and neck line this morning.  Still more of a shadow than anything yet. 

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Work makes me shave or else I'd be down 
eyes.gif

I came in here to ask that question/comment.. For those growing their beards, im assuming you dont have full time office jobs? Maybe im wrong?

I do.  Doesn't seem like the policy is too stringent here regarding facial hair.

Last time I grew my beard out real bad my boss (and everyone else) just made jokes.  Said I looked like Issac Haayes/ Marvin Gaye. 

I also get to wear Jeans M-F. 
pimp.gif

7 Days in and going strong.   I just edged up the moustache and neck line this morning.  Still more of a shadow than anything yet. 

*BUMP*

This is an old photo, from a few years ago. I think my beard is already longer than this, currently.

We're almost 10 days into November now, people should start posting progress pics. Ill try to take some tonight.

*BUMP*

This is an old photo, from a few years ago. I think my beard is already longer than this, currently.

We're almost 10 days into November now, people should start posting progress pics. Ill try to take some tonight.

Just got done shaving my neck etc. Took a pic.

And a bonus pic: This is what i use to keep the ol beard looking well groomed.

Just got done shaving my neck etc. Took a pic.

And a bonus pic: This is what i use to keep the ol beard looking well groomed.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

yea I agree with this, 2morrow Im getting a cut x shape up.. and will def post the "progression" pics

Originally Posted by oo206oo

yea I agree with this, 2morrow Im getting a cut x shape up.. and will def post the "progression" pics

Back
Top Bottom