Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

i got the hair bumps SMH. gotta start washing my face twice a day and brushing so i can uncurl these hairs.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Just got done shaving my neck etc. Took a pic.

not kidding...you might have the best beard in America...
pimp.gif

@blazinrook U need to get some t outliners and line ur beard up.....shave all under your neck  line up from the bottom of the cheek bone too about your mustashe. if u got a straight razor then clean up ur neck, followed by lining up your natural hairline, start where ur hair grows into ur mustashe, it really aint hard... look like 206 faded his beard lol

@blazinrook U need to get some t outliners and line ur beard up.....shave all under your neck  line up from the bottom of the cheek bone too about your mustashe. if u got a straight razor then clean up ur neck, followed by lining up your natural hairline, start where ur hair grows into ur mustashe, it really aint hard... look like 206 faded his beard lol

I wish i could give some tips, but i dont really have any to give. Its genetics i guess. If you want to have a full shape like mine though, most of that just comes with letting it get long enough.

As far as making it "soft", i have no idea. But i do brush it relatively often. Also, the pic may be making it look softer than it is, its pretty coarse.

The way i blend it though, probably makes it look softer, because of how it fades. *shrug*

I wish i could give some tips, but i dont really have any to give. Its genetics i guess. If you want to have a full shape like mine though, most of that just comes with letting it get long enough.

As far as making it "soft", i have no idea. But i do brush it relatively often. Also, the pic may be making it look softer than it is, its pretty coarse.

The way i blend it though, probably makes it look softer, because of how it fades. *shrug*

could you give tips on blending?

could you give tips on blending?

Its just practice really, and trying to duplicate what your barber does (assuming you get clipper cuts).

The main tip i CAN give though, is to DEFINITELY utilize the lever on the side of the clippers, to obtain those in-between lengths. It really helps blend between a 1/8" and a 1/4" etc.

Its just practice really, and trying to duplicate what your barber does (assuming you get clipper cuts).

The main tip i CAN give though, is to DEFINITELY utilize the lever on the side of the clippers, to obtain those in-between lengths. It really helps blend between a 1/8" and a 1/4" etc.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 

Back
Top Bottom