Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

url

I'm not posting pics this month. My beard doesn't really bloom until 3 months in. Before that, I don't have the courage to advertise my face. 

I'm not posting pics this month. My beard doesn't really bloom until 3 months in. Before that, I don't have the courage to advertise my face. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Its genetics i guess.

Without a doubt. I'm salty because my cousins have Italian blood, mixed with my Irish, so they need to shave like twice a day.

Its genetics i guess.

Without a doubt. I'm salty because my cousins have Italian blood, mixed with my Irish, so they need to shave like twice a day.

Im part Irish as well. I have really dark brown hair but I have some red in my chin area, i like to attribute that to my irish blood, lol.

Im part Irish as well. I have really dark brown hair but I have some red in my chin area, i like to attribute that to my irish blood, lol.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 
definitely gonna let it grow, and comb it.

this might be a dumb question but do you shampoo your beard?

lmao @ this quote from a "how to grow a beard" website...

"After 4 to 6 weeks you should have a good idea what your beard will look like. If after 6 weeks
                           you find people saying: “Oh, are you trying to grow a beard?

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 
definitely gonna let it grow, and comb it.

this might be a dumb question but do you shampoo your beard?

lmao @ this quote from a "how to grow a beard" website...

"After 4 to 6 weeks you should have a good idea what your beard will look like. If after 6 weeks
                           you find people saying: “Oh, are you trying to grow a beard?

My beard process is takin me forever..i haven't shaved my face since September..and i don't even have anything substantial..it just looks like a buncha patchy hair growin all over the place..i do shave my neck twice a week..can't stand neck hair..and i get rid of my stache..problem i'm havin is my hair on my face is blonde..and brown..i'll have to take a pic..

My beard process is takin me forever..i haven't shaved my face since September..and i don't even have anything substantial..it just looks like a buncha patchy hair growin all over the place..i do shave my neck twice a week..can't stand neck hair..and i get rid of my stache..problem i'm havin is my hair on my face is blonde..and brown..i'll have to take a pic..

Word son, Im the exact same.  Brown hair, and a red tint around chin/upper neck. Mom is half Irish,  pisses me off
mad.gif

Word son, Im the exact same.  Brown hair, and a red tint around chin/upper neck. Mom is half Irish,  pisses me off
mad.gif

I gave up after about 6 days. The itching was to much. I can do the goatee with no problem tho. I think I prefer the clean shaven look more anyway. I might try it again during winter. It was a good attempt

I gave up after about 6 days. The itching was to much. I can do the goatee with no problem tho. I think I prefer the clean shaven look more anyway. I might try it again during winter. It was a good attempt

Originally Posted by magikmike

mad.gif
I have dark brown hair, but for some reason my facial hair is a mix between dark brown, orange n red facial hair...it's so annyoing...i feel like it would look so much better if it was dark brown like the hair on my head.

I've considered dying it...has anyone done that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

mad.gif
I have dark brown hair, but for some reason my facial hair is a mix between dark brown, orange n red facial hair...it's so annyoing...i feel like it would look so much better if it was dark brown like the hair on my head.

I've considered dying it...has anyone done that?
nerd.gif

My vision is gettin obscured cuz of my eyelashes.should i cut them? Also would it make me any less of a man if i cut the hair off the top of my toes. Its not alot but i cant help thinkin that the only reason Foxy Brown wont give me the ill na na is becuz my toes r 2 hairy.

Back
Top Bottom