Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Work makes me shave or else I'd be down 
eyes.gif

I'm a weak, weak man and shaved last night 
30t6p3b.gif
. I really want to/plan on trying for Decembeard (did I just make that up?)

I'm a weak, weak man and shaved last night 
30t6p3b.gif
. I really want to/plan on trying for Decembeard (did I just make that up?)

Originally Posted by kingkb34

eyes.gif

I came in here to ask that question/comment.. For those growing their beards, im assuming you dont have full time office jobs? Maybe im wrong?

eyes.gif

I came in here to ask that question/comment.. For those growing their beards, im assuming you dont have full time office jobs? Maybe im wrong?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

eyes.gif

I work in an office during the day , serve tables on nights and weekends.

im going to play , but a lil cheating, touch ups here and there , shave my upper lip
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

eyes.gif

I work in an office during the day , serve tables on nights and weekends.

im going to play , but a lil cheating, touch ups here and there , shave my upper lip
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

[h2]Movember.[/h2]
The Mo, slang for moustache, and November come together each year for Movember. 

Movember challenges men to change their appearance and the face of men’s health by growing a moustache. The rules are simple, start Movember 1st  clean-shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month.  The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for cancers that affect men.  Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, the men of Movember commit to growing a moustache for 30 days.

http://us.movember.com/

Y'all dude are cheating with them Beards. SMH at tryna find an excuse to grow a beard 
laugh.gif
. Follow the rules peeps and help donate to the cause. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

[h2]Movember.[/h2]
The Mo, slang for moustache, and November come together each year for Movember. 

Movember challenges men to change their appearance and the face of men’s health by growing a moustache. The rules are simple, start Movember 1st  clean-shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month.  The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for cancers that affect men.  Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, the men of Movember commit to growing a moustache for 30 days.

http://us.movember.com/

Y'all dude are cheating with them Beards. SMH at tryna find an excuse to grow a beard 
laugh.gif
. Follow the rules peeps and help donate to the cause. 

Im a graphic designer. I work in an office 40 hours a week.

Most jobs, even office jobs, dont mind as long as you keep it presentable. Thats why im constantly shaving my neck and lining up my cheeks. If i let it grow untamed like youre really supposed to for No Shave November, they would make me shave it.

Im a graphic designer. I work in an office 40 hours a week.

Most jobs, even office jobs, dont mind as long as you keep it presentable. Thats why im constantly shaving my neck and lining up my cheeks. If i let it grow untamed like youre really supposed to for No Shave November, they would make me shave it.

I'm in an office as well. Clean the neck up and I'm straight.
as long as you make an attempt to look like you care, they are fine with it.

-J-

I'm in an office as well. Clean the neck up and I'm straight.
as long as you make an attempt to look like you care, they are fine with it.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom