OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

it's great that you guys had fun :smile:
smile.gif
ikaw lamang, hanggang ngayon ..
Team Macintosh
TEAM BIOLOGY​

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
you would have been the only girl there and would have felt uncomfortable...The NT crew was brining back Team YNS :lol:
laugh.gif

yo post the hobo or the foot ball game :lol:
laugh.gif

that football game was tiring, but glad i was part of the winning team.

who has the video of the hobo? that's some :lol:
laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
RIP Bill Walsh​

yea that football game was hella fun. we need some videos up asap, but i doubt we'll see them till tomorrow.

Sup guys...

I had a really, really good time today. To anyone who was doubting this summit, you seriously missed out. It was cool metting a lot of you for the first time, and catching up with those of you i've met in the past.

Football, homeless people, lipstick, dope @#%$ t-shirts everyone was fighting over! :lol:
laugh.gif
Seriously, i had an awesome time.

The turkey dogs were bomb... Guacamole was bomb...

Hope to see those pics up soon! I'll talk with you all more about it once you come back from SneakerPimps :lol:
laugh.gif
OLD TURKEY BUZZARD​

bah, just woke up from my cat nap and was hoping to peep the foosball and BUM RAPZ clips too.
i guess crux+soleseeker are getting their swerves on at Sneakerpimps.........or perhaps they took a lil detour w/the other heads to Market St for some pre-Pimpin sweatpants x "etc." action. :lol:
laugh.gif

i guess we'll just have to stay tune for those 2 to post the vids after the afterparties or tomorrow.

anyways, glad y'all had fun. it def was a lot of work, but it was worth it, and we couldn't have done w/all y'all either.
you other peeps gotta organize the next one tho. then us dudes that helped out this time can be the other side and relax. i wanna get in on some FREE gear next go around too........i think i was the only one that didn't snag anything. but not like i need anymore stuff and sharing is caring anyhow.

p.s. whoever picked up the T's iluvJordan left behind, try to get them back to the kid. i dunno if he deserves it, esp after getting shut down in the rock+paper+scissors contest by soleseeker while talking all that yang, but he did help some of y'all on the same foosball squad out w/his tip drill routine.

oh, my favorite NTSPN Game Moment was btrbean booking it so fast on the turf that he came outa his Prestos. man, no dis, but i wish we had a clip of that. it was funny as hell! :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I'm sure if you went bluexsneakerhead, we would of found ways to accomodate you..

like bounce houses...pin the tail on the donkey...maybe even a pinata?

^^^ fyi, there were 2 other chix for a lil while....the ones w/them skater dudes. sorry, i didn't catch their SN's. i dunno why they all cut tho. everyone started to loosen up a bit not real long after they did.

it was funny as hell watching some dudes (who shall remain nameless) tryin to holla at them kickball league girls tho. that 1 girl was crazy..."i don't have no coca cola but i got COCAINE!" :wow:
eek.gif

all jokes aside tho, if y'all really want more females to feel comfortable coming out or, likewise, heads bringing their gf's + homegirls to these things, some of y'all kinda need to learn how to dial things down a notch on here and in person as well.

everyone is always welcome tho...all genders, colors, and ages. it's all just about good times. :smile:
smile.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Sup all,

Thanks to the top 4 for making this happen, great MEET AND GREET. Will start posting more in this forum and will also be looking forward to future summits!

BAY AREA STAND UP!

Quote:
jae's clutch int return for the gamewinning TD complete w/the Neon Deion highstep while taking it to the house + topped off w/the Heisman was aiite, but, again, i say dude was down after the pick.
:lol:
laugh.gif

it was fun as hell and i got burned the @#%$ up in that sun. i had a great time and EVERYBODY was chill as hell. we need to do another summit soon. i meet some really cool people and it was nice to put faces to screen names. pluse i came out wit some cool tees. thanks everyone.

looks like it was fun, i might try going next year if there's nothing in conflict..feels awkward meeting internet people though haha, but i'll definitely try to come if you have something next summer.
Team49ers
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

"real talk" (i still hate that term).........meeting "internet people" is really no different than mixing it up in real life. how did y'all hook up w/your current+even longtime homeboys+homegirls.....everyone was just randoms in school, work, etc. i've never been on that internet dating tip or wanting to really socialize w/folks on boards either, but not cuz i'm totally against those things.....just mainly cuz i'm grown like other heads & busy doing my things nowadays. it's still cool to casually meet and mix it up w/heads that have similar interests tho...peeps of all ages and backgrounds.

the advent of the internet has been great for the most part, but, really, a lot of the time i think it's destroyed a lot of folks' real life interpersonal+social skills. heads are too busy w/their e-personas/lifestyles and etc to get out there and make real life connections. get out there and meet people+do things off the comp. there's a bunch of great stuff+people out there just waiting for y'all to get with. that's what life is all about.

anyways, more of y'all should come out next time. we had real decent turnout....about 25 heads and a bunch of those weren't even on the official rsvp list. (others that were+paid didn't show for some reason, so there shoulda been a bunch more)

well, i'm out for real until after the G-men game tomorrow. hopefully, crux+soleseeker will post the vids by then. GO GIANTS+BARRY 758++!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Much props to CL, ja, broc, joe and every head who helped out in making this a successful summit. I honestly believe you guys made our predecessors proud.

It was awesome to finally see the faces behind your NT screen names. Forgive me if I don't remember most of you. I just suck at remembering names.

Thanks to Urban Era and Premier for the giveaways.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT
* Strong wind blowing away the tent. I almost got hit on head with one of the poles. I can't believe soleseeker asked if I caught it on video. That @#%$ almost decapitated me you @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif

* Scavenger hunt. NTers asking women for red lipstick while munching on their hotdogs (looked so sleazy :lol:
laugh.gif
). Winner went home with a pair of Jordans! :wow:
eek.gif

* Endless amount of food! :wow:
eek.gif

* Beer courtesy of ja oh en. Thanks man. I owe you a 6-pack. :lol:
laugh.gif

* Me and broc doing magic :lol:
laugh.gif

* The homeless guy busting out some freestyle. :wow:
eek.gif
soleseeker, you need to upload the video ASAP! :lol:
laugh.gif

* Burt's Impala :wow:
eek.gif

* Q & A portion featuring yours truly. Man some of you just want classified @#%$ leaked, huh? :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

* Some dudes acting like we were on NT while at the BBQ. :lol:
laugh.gif
img3213pf5.jpg
img3214sw2.jpg
img3221tb7.jpg
img3215vj8.jpg
img3216rg1.jpg
img3217hc3.jpg
img3226xk5.jpg
img3225ww0.jpg
img3224es7.jpg
img3220yl7.jpg
img3219wc3.jpg
img3222mo3.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31 LIMITED EDITION Nike PILIPINAS Basketball JACKET. Only $105 SHIPPED!NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Quote:
* Strong wind blowing away the tent. I almost got hit on head with one of the poles. I can't believe soleseeker asked if I caught it on video. That almost decapitated me you . :lol:
laugh.gif

Damn, that would've been :lol:
laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
RIP Bill Walsh​

Looked like fun guys.

I wish I could've made it but I had work and parental duties afterward. Maybe we can try to get one in the South Bay next time or something.

Man, that rapping bum was serious! :wow:
eek.gif

--Michael

Looked cool. Next one I am there for sure....and DAMN, ya'll got stuff from Street Corner?! I would have been all over those City decks.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom