OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are outlets looking this weekend or thanksgiving??

Any 30% off??

I'm curious as well. Also for any of you guys who are in NY/Mass I'm planning to make an outlet trip to either to either the lee outlets or the woodbury outlets. I was just curious if anybody has ever found anything good here or how they usually are because I've never been to either.

I'm curious as well. Also for any of you guys who are in NY/Mass I'm planning to make an outlet trip to either to either the lee outlets or the woodbury outlets. I was just curious if anybody has ever found anything good here or how they usually are because I've never been to either.

Woodbury has a good chance of finding some steals but that place is a mad house on black friday, lines for days. I haven't gone back since my first and only time there for black friday.

Nike Factory Store

Nov 28 - 29 (until 2pm)
20% off entire purchase. 

Nov 22 - 24 
30% off Clearance Apparel 
30% off Clearance Equipment 
20% off Select Footwear

Atleast what my outlet says

20% on Black Friday is pretty weak tbh...unless they plan to stack it with additional discounts on clearance/hash wall stuff?

My experience last black Friday at the outlet was whack...
Thry mark up most of the shoe prices.... Shoes that were 69 wnt back to 89.... So m really not that excited. Its cool for peeps that dont really often shop there.

Do Polo Bear knits for 59.99 in like 15+ years ago count? What about Grape Vs for like 79.99 in 2006?

Seriously though, like the other poster said. Woodbury is a good outlet, but Black Friday is murder. I remember there being lines that wrapped around the stores more than once, and that was more than a decade ago when nobody even cared about sneakers like that.

Last edited:
JUST CAME FROM CAMARILLO, CA NIKE OUTLET - 

and they had nothing

some KD's Elites, for $109 - Lebron Soliders for $99

They had some Jordan Retro 1's on the Hash wall - Mids and Lows ----- 

One of The Employess there told me he's been working there for 8yrs and it's the worst Outlet Nike has….. Meaning

They don't get nothing - He said Last year on Black Fri they got Some B-Grade Jordans and they were gone in less then a Hour...

They only get Returns most of the time…. Which is why they had Knit Lunars and other shoes behind the counter but like one of each size...

THEY HAD SOME KOBE'S

not sure if it was These ones

or these ones

They were Red….Not a big Kobe Shoe Fan!

Anyways…..Their BLACK FRIDAY SALE THERE STARTS on 28th - They were passing out Flyers for it!   lol

Last edited:
Do Polo Bear knits for 59.99 in like 15+ years ago count? What about Grape Vs for like 79.99 in 2006?

Seriously though, like the other poster said. Woodbury is a good outlet, but Black Friday is murder. I remember there being lines that wrapped around the stores more than once, and that was more than a decade ago when nobody even cared about sneakers like that.
Man, Woodburys really changed. It's more of an tourist attraction now. All their prices (woodbury as a whole) are jacked up. Every time I went to the Nike Fact. I couldn't and would almost never find anything decent. Deer park is a better hit. Also, Black Friday at WB is horrible.. Lacrosse, True Religion, Levi, Polo, lines4days 
30% off but you'll need a coupon from an employee
Any Nike employee wanna swang 2 over?.. Can I use them at Niketowns? 

One of The Employess there told me he's been working there for 8yrs and it's the worst Outlet Nike has….. Meaning

They don't get nothing - He said Last year on Black Fri they got Some B-Grade Jordans and they were gone in less then a Hour...

They only get Returns most of the time…. Which is why they had Knit Lunars and other shoes behind the counter but like one of each size...

THEY HAD SOME KOBE'S

not sure if it was These ones

View media item 664384

or these ones

View media item 664386

They were Red….Not a big Kobe Shoe Fan!

Anyways…..Their BLACK FRIDAY SALE THERE STARTS on 28th - They were passing out Flyers for it!   lol

Which outlet are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom