OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I wear a size 14, the extreme size discount is real. last time it was offered to me was about 4 years ago at a Las Vegas outlet.

What??
Check your local Sports Authority.  Mine had an outdoor tent section for the weekend, half off pretty much everything.

Saw some Texas KD V, Jordan CP3 VI, Lunar Trainer 1 and other goodies for 50% off retail.
WHAT???

Check your local Sports Authority.  Mine had an outdoor tent section for the weekend, half off pretty much everything.

Saw some Texas KD V, Jordan CP3 VI, Lunar Trainer 1 and other goodies for 50% off retail.
My fault I meant Sport CHALET.  I got mixed up.

Yeah they had a tent sale outside the one around Huntington Beach, CA.  I was close to copping the KD's, a random find, but they were .5 too big for me.

3XL...fits like a 2XL...

Ah, makes sense. thanks for the heads up.

That Marshalls at MOA also had a bunch of 2011 NBA All-Star warmup jackets in 2XL and 3XL and some Lebron sweat pants in a L (all black with red Lebron logo).

Last edited:
Also had some Air Force 1 destroyer ( Black and Red NYC joints)...size Medium... I also grab some Jordan demin track jacket... has the Jordan 11 logo on the sleeve and back of the neck...never seen it before...but it was dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom