OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up roshe run iguana and black and white at Ross in Gainesville Va. There was a sz 8 sport red left on the shelf. Price was 35
Found a size 7 on the red ones. There was another size 7 left on Coral Way(Miami,Fl). They saved a grey destroyer for me earlier and when I went to go pick it up a few minutes ago, it was gone -.-

Marshall's in Sacramento, Ca (Arden) has a Navy Olympic Destroyer size XL I believe not sure XL or XXL for 135 if anyone in the area is interested...thing stands out like no other compared to the other jackets in the racks lol

Didn't see it posted... ( My bad if it was)

25% Off of clearance on NDC ..... Enter code MOVEMORE

Can also be combined withe the free shipping promo code which is = JUSTDOIT

Last edited:
Nike Outlet Black Friday has some of the wackest sales...20% off your entire purchase is wack...better selection and discount on NDC...

Agreed. Had some Flyknits for $72 in a few colors but no discount on hash wall. Disappointed by the new Nike outlet at the national harbor.

Nike Outlet Black Friday has some of the wackest sales...20% off your entire purchase is wack...better selection and discount on NDC...
Mine had 20% off hash and then another 20% off purchase, got some really good stuff imo

Air max 95 Sunsets for $40
Zoom Revis in Volt for $20

Air max 90 EM comfort in black and lime green for $27

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd say that's pretty good dontcha think? :D

Mine had 20% off hash and then another 20% off purchase, got some really good stuff imo

Air max 95 Sunsets for $40

Zoom Revis in Volt for $20
Air max 90 EM comfort in black and lime green for $27

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd say that's pretty good dontcha think? :D

Would you mind sharing what outlet this is?

Would you mind sharing what outlet this is?
Yea but everything of that nature is gone already

Its Clinton Outlet, Connecticut
I literally took the last/possibly only pair of each of those

However there were some air max 90 EM comfort in this dark blue/yellow color for the same price

^^looks like most all of the shoes except the very most recent releases are 30% off. I added kobes, lebrons, kds, slants, etc to the cart and they came up with a 30% discount

Everything is 30% off at citygear. Discount price is shown in cart. I'm testing a bunch of shoes to see if they are discounted. Props to the dude who posted info above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom