OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

olympic kicks out there too $50 each 
The envious veeling when you see posts like this 
roll.gif
. thats a great price though. my dad saw some poison dart frog (lakers) kobe 7 at some ross near beltsville MD... wont tell me the size though
eyes.gif

The envious veeling when you see posts like this :rofl: . thats a great price though. my dad saw some poison dart frog (lakers) kobe 7 at some ross near beltsville MD... wont tell me the size though:rolleyes

Those were all over the outlet thread a month or two ago for CHEAP.

Wow a great pick up. Picked mines up for $34.99 at Ross though. But $130 is a hell of a great price for that Jacket at Marshalls. I overpaid for a plain Destroyer at Marshalls for 229. Great find man.
I can't believe I found this. I've wanted this jacket since summer 2012 but couldn't pay that $500 price. $129.99 is more like it. Found this @ Marshalls in NJ :nthat:.

View media item 653347

Wow a great pick up. Picked mines up for $34.99 at Ross though. But $130 is a hell of a great price for that Jacket at Marshalls. I overpaid for a plain Destroyer at Marshalls for 229. Great find man.

Thnx man. That $34.99 has to be da steal of da year :wow: :nthat:.

Jordan XX8 Oak Hill at Citadel for $179.99. FSR

F&F coming up Dec. 5.. I believe. I can double check on the date... But fairy certain it was the 5th.

Found that some destroyer jacket (blue) at my marshalls for $100 (Fresno, CA).

WISH I found those GM kds at my Ross though. ): Might have to make another run tomorrow lmao

Ross in Duarte, CA only saw a medium
I see these hoodies all the time…  for some reason they fit weird?  I'm in-between a XL-2XL  

I tried on a 2xl and it was big around the arm pits n sleeves were long like a 2xl but the length of the cut was Short to me…..

Meaning like the bottom of the hoodie sat right at top of my belt line… 

It's like the Asia releases are Cut Diff from US one's?

^agreed they do fit weird. I'm usually a medium in shirts and large in some jackets but I had to get an XL for a perfect fit. Sizes are different in Asia though at least from my experience

Last edited:
^agreed they do fit weird. I'm usually a medium in shirts and large in some jackets but I had to get an XL for a perfect fit. Sizes are different in Asia though at least from my experience
 yeah,  you have to size up for clothes..also be careful of the arm sleeves for long sleeves, they usually run short

Looks like a lot of destroyers are hitting like Marshalls and Ross. Just seen Area 72 destroyers.

Man, I'm trolling all my stores like a fiend trying to find an area 72 destroyer in a M. No luck yet in any sizes, lots of Olympic hoodys and crewnecks though.

Ross in downtown Miami has one size 14 LeBron 9 Elites for 49.99

They also have these fluffy looking sweaters of OKC in every size for 39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom