OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm in la for the weekend, wanted to use my discount while I'm down here. What's the best store to hit up while I'm down here? Thanks.
depends where in LA and how far you willing to drive. 

LA Nike outlets are Citadel and ELA.  Ontario is further away but it's bigger so you might find more things there. There's also the Block at Orange. 

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm in la for the weekend, wanted to use my discount while I'm down here. What's the best store to hit up while I'm down here? Thanks.
The Pike in Long Beach has heat when I go.

Will post updates from Saratoga, CA tomorrow.

Last edited:
If you're driving and taking I5 South then check out El Tejon NFS right before grapevine. I was able to get some tech fleece hoodies for under $40 and Air Max Zero for under $70. The Pike and East Los stores had some newly released shoes on the hash wall and I was able to do a Nike assist on both pairs I wanted. They had lots of apparel that I was also able to pick up.

I wanted to do the same with the LeBron XIII's I just bought last weekend, but my coupon states "Not redeemable for cash, credit, or adjustments towards previous or employee purchases."

I'm not sure how flexible this is. Perhaps you could get it to work if you encountered a friendly employee to hook you up.
If they still have the shoes in your size at the store, the easiest way is to buy them at the store and use the coupon and return the one you have on a separate transaction. If they don't have the shoes in your size then it's YMMV. I've done it before with the Kobe Easters I bought for $159 the prior week of F&F and returned them during the sale and bought them back for $111. That will depend on the employee so my suggestion is to just ask in a nice way or just see if they still have the shoes in stock and just buy them separately as I mentioned in the beginning.

Just as a heads up, the f&f coupon that everybody seems to have worked this morning. I was worried that it would get rejected because everybody has the same number. I guess that means it might be multiple use? Has anybody tried it twice yet?

Quick update at Round Rock...size 14 Maroon 6's on the hash wall at $169

Hurry up before this "bulk buying" couple cleans house!

Just as a heads up, the f&f coupon that everybody seems to have worked this morning. I was worried that it would get rejected because everybody has the same number. I guess that means it might be multiple use? Has anybody tried it twice yet?
If everyone is getting the same bar code then it leads me to believe that it's multiple use. Are you talking about the one with xxxxxxx001 bar code? If anyone on here has used this code at least once today, then essentially the bar code has been used twice since we know that you already used it once this morning.

I Was able to use the Nike App f&f coupon posted a few back.

Quick update citadel. Los Angeles.ca

No additional % off hashwall

Kobe icons red scattered sizes 59.99
LeBron 13 white..79.97
Af1 Flyknit red 79.99

Will post pictures later

Last edited:
Was at Central Valley this am. Had draft days on hash tried to get them to match and the assistant manager politely said they can't and explained to me they changed store policy that it goes store to store pricing now and they chose to no longer match.

If you live near any of these locations they should have Draft Days, call for conformation and price. 

Gilroy, CA 
Vacaville, CA
Aurora, IL 
Central Valley, NY 
Orlando, FL
Wrentham, MA
Johnson Creek, WI 

Return it then buy it again, another member has done this already during the previous F&F deal. 

LOL. They mustve been joking with you. 

Picked up the AF1 flyknits white for $50. Had a fsr run

Highlights -

AJ4 air above - in back

Pinnacle 1s - in back.

AJ1s high metallic blue - in back

Maroon LBJ 13 lows - in the back

KD 8s galore like normal. Most were 79.99. FSR

Hash wall had a variety of shoes they were marking to 29.99. Lunar epics. Lunarglides. Not awful colors.

Last edited:
San Marcos Outlet
Scattered sizes of the popscicle SB dunks at $59
Scattered sizes of alt 89 4's at $129 on hash wall
Dunk From Above 4's at $129
CLT 10's at $119
LA 10's at $119
AJ1 KO creme/red cw at $119

At woodbury commons the cashiers were giving back the coupons this morning after they rang you up. I'm sure it must be multiple use

Gilroy CA had:
Jordan 1 letterman $65
2 pairs of the Jordan 10 city pack $120each
Scattered Sizes on hash wall of Kobe 11 draft day $80
Scattered sizes on hash wall of Kobe 11 easters $120
Size 10-12 of flyknit free 4.0 multicolors $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom