Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

does the cyber40 work on custom reeboks as well?
i would get a pair of zig slahs if it does

does the cyber40 work on custom reeboks as well?
i would get a pair of zig slahs if it does

Tried to use that reebok code on some zig slash and found the fine print: Excludes Zig, Toning, YourReebok, NHL Premier Jerseys and all items ending in .98 

Tried to use that reebok code on some zig slash and found the fine print: Excludes Zig, Toning, YourReebok, NHL Premier Jerseys and all items ending in .98 

76174_475201966248_26890701248_6118062_1330604_n.jpg

Damn straight hate.

Speaking of hate, tried to price match at Katy Mills, never ask the fat male manager there, he's very unfriendly. Tried to give me this long %%%%#%@* reason why he couldnt price match and was condescending when I asked a simple yes or no question.

Cypress, Tx Nike outlet is legit and will price match though, even got a callback on one of their busiest days after they called to check price for me.

Damn straight hate.

Speaking of hate, tried to price match at Katy Mills, never ask the fat male manager there, he's very unfriendly. Tried to give me this long %%%%#%@* reason why he couldnt price match and was condescending when I asked a simple yes or no question.

Cypress, Tx Nike outlet is legit and will price match though, even got a callback on one of their busiest days after they called to check price for me.

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

Anomaly, when were you at Aurora, because they said that they don't have the black and red 6s and it didn't seem like they knew what I was talking about. Are they just being lazy?

Anyway, Bergen Town Center in NJ Nike Factory Store has the Miles Davis Kobe V for $100 on their hash wall in limited sizes

Yea they have the bred vi's not alot of sizes they have 7.5-9 and 11.5-14

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

Anomaly, when were you at Aurora, because they said that they don't have the black and red 6s and it didn't seem like they knew what I was talking about. Are they just being lazy?

Anyway, Bergen Town Center in NJ Nike Factory Store has the Miles Davis Kobe V for $100 on their hash wall in limited sizes

Yea they have the bred vi's not alot of sizes they have 7.5-9 and 11.5-14

Philadelphia Factory has AJ9 OG color in 11.5, 12, and 13 for $109.99

Kittery, Maine has blacc/purple 2010 Diamond Turf Trainers in 10.5,11 for $69.99

Discovery Mills, GA has the white/blacc/red Diamond Turf Trainers size 10.5, 11 for $69.99

MAKE SURE they PHYSICALLY checc for the inventory cuz I been gettin railroaded lately by inventory checcs on shoes with less than 10 pair in stocc, they tell me they got 'em and when I go to place the order I get that call from someone all apologetic cuz they didn't go 2 the floor or wherever to ensure the product was available....

That Cyber-Monday was goin pretty tough, NiceKic ks had the rule of the roost in my opinion but the damn Reebok site been crashin on me all day I been tryna get some Pumps for the longest

grin.gif

Philadelphia Factory has AJ9 OG color in 11.5, 12, and 13 for $109.99

Kittery, Maine has blacc/purple 2010 Diamond Turf Trainers in 10.5,11 for $69.99

Discovery Mills, GA has the white/blacc/red Diamond Turf Trainers size 10.5, 11 for $69.99

MAKE SURE they PHYSICALLY checc for the inventory cuz I been gettin railroaded lately by inventory checcs on shoes with less than 10 pair in stocc, they tell me they got 'em and when I go to place the order I get that call from someone all apologetic cuz they didn't go 2 the floor or wherever to ensure the product was available....

That Cyber-Monday was goin pretty tough, NiceKic ks had the rule of the roost in my opinion but the damn Reebok site been crashin on me all day I been tryna get some Pumps for the longest

grin.gif

Mikey23, you certain they still have those sizes left for the vi's at that store? because I called the store right after Anomaly made the post and I was told they sold mostly everything on black friday. It seems like the workers there must be lying then...

Mikey23, you certain they still have those sizes left for the vi's at that store? because I called the store right after Anomaly made the post and I was told they sold mostly everything on black friday. It seems like the workers there must be lying then...

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31
Holiday Release of the limited edition Nike N7 Collection - new product includes Nike N7 Lunar Swift +& Nike N7 Hyperdunk 2010.
Nike N7 benefits Native and Aboriginal communities in North America. The N7 fund provides Native American and Aboriginal communities with grants to fund sports and physical fitness programs. A portion of the sales from the Nike N7 collection will go back to support the N7 fund.

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31
Holiday Release of the limited edition Nike N7 Collection - new product includes Nike N7 Lunar Swift +& Nike N7 Hyperdunk 2010.
Nike N7 benefits Native and Aboriginal communities in North America. The N7 fund provides Native American and Aboriginal communities with grants to fund sports and physical fitness programs. A portion of the sales from the Nike N7 collection will go back to support the N7 fund.

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31

Originally Posted by terrimui

Called last night in search of a 13, but was told they only had a 14. Not sure if they had any sizes smaller, but they did have some in stock.

Originally Posted by terrimui

Called last night in search of a 13, but was told they only had a 14. Not sure if they had any sizes smaller, but they did have some in stock.

Back
Top Bottom