Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

San Leandro,

Black and red uptempos. I think the price was $69.99!

they also have:

Pippen IIs Eggplant for $69.99
Penny IIs all black for $59.99 saw a couple of size 11.5
Hyperdunk Low Trash Talks for $24.97

San Leandro,

they also have:

STL Mills
Eggplant pippen 2s $99
Black cp3 $47
Welcome home alpha 1 $47
Red uptempo max 97 $89
Red carnivor $65
Canada hyperfuse sz10 hash wall $79
Cover 3 blck $37
Bred spizike $99
black Pantent leather spizikes $89
red/white hyperdunk low $30-$40 I think

STL Mills
Eggplant pippen 2s $99
Black cp3 $47
Welcome home alpha 1 $47
Red uptempo max 97 $89
Red carnivor $65
Canada hyperfuse sz10 hash wall $79
Cover 3 blck $37
Bred spizike $99
black Pantent leather spizikes $89
red/white hyperdunk low $30-$40 I think

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

San Leandro,

they also have:

Good looks on the Trash Talks... scooped up a pair of each (they have the white colorway and the black colorway).  Sounded like they have quite a few, but they're solid kicks... I was definitely tempted to pick up more at that price.

My contribution... outlet in Meridian, ID (Boise) has pretty much nothing except Hyperdunk Lows for $30 (red/white)... they told me some dude came in and bought all the Pennys and Flightposites.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Didn't know that happened in Idaho, too...

San Leandro,

they also have:

Good looks on the Trash Talks... scooped up a pair of each (they have the white colorway and the black colorway).  Sounded like they have quite a few, but they're solid kicks... I was definitely tempted to pick up more at that price.

My contribution... outlet in Meridian, ID (Boise) has pretty much nothing except Hyperdunk Lows for $30 (red/white)... they told me some dude came in and bought all the Pennys and Flightposites.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Didn't know that happened in Idaho, too...

Folsom, Ca:

AF1 High Gray Suede/Nubuck -- few size 9 sample 59.99
Air Max Uptempo 97 "Cranberry" -- near FSR 79.99 or 89.99
Nike Dunk Hi AC White Leather with Vulcanized sole -- FSR 59.99

Folsom, Ca:

AF1 High Gray Suede/Nubuck -- few size 9 sample 59.99
Air Max Uptempo 97 "Cranberry" -- near FSR 79.99 or 89.99
Nike Dunk Hi AC White Leather with Vulcanized sole -- FSR 59.99

Don't understand why the rules seem to be forgotten every month, but...

NO REQUESTS ALLOWED.

In addition, do NOT respond to requests. Everything you need to know about searching for a shoe is available in the original post.

Don't understand why the rules seem to be forgotten every month, but...

NO REQUESTS ALLOWED.

In addition, do NOT respond to requests. Everything you need to know about searching for a shoe is available in the original post.

San Leandro,

they also have:

good looking on the trash talks. i called grabbed my sz 11 in the white. they dont have any sizes under 9.5 tried picking up a pair for my bro. called special orders n they said only 9.5 n up at other outlets as well.

San Leandro,

they also have:

good looking on the trash talks. i called grabbed my sz 11 in the white. they dont have any sizes under 9.5 tried picking up a pair for my bro. called special orders n they said only 9.5 n up at other outlets as well.

Just called San Leandro.

The guy said they only have the Hyperdunk lows in the white colorway and 10.5 is the smallest size now. I don't feel too confident in that store's...reliability?

*I believe you pap3r, but I called them twice and spoke to two different people.  One at opening said they don't have any 9.5-10 (my sizes) or anything close, the second guy three hours later said they only have the white colorway and 10.5 is the smallest.  Maybe other people might have different experiences.  I wouldn't be surprised to see someone actually go in store and say that they have a FSR or that they got cleaned out.

Just called San Leandro.

The guy said they only have the Hyperdunk lows in the white colorway and 10.5 is the smallest size now. I don't feel too confident in that store's...reliability?

*I believe you pap3r, but I called them twice and spoke to two different people.  One at opening said they don't have any 9.5-10 (my sizes) or anything close, the second guy three hours later said they only have the white colorway and 10.5 is the smallest.  Maybe other people might have different experiences.  I wouldn't be surprised to see someone actually go in store and say that they have a FSR or that they got cleaned out.

^as of yesterday they still have a bunch of trash talks about 50+ pairs, unless someone scooped all up.

^as of yesterday they still have a bunch of trash talks about 50+ pairs, unless someone scooped all up.

Clinton CT outlet - Had the Carolina Blue AJ II for 90 dollars I believe.

I picked up the black/voltage and the 3m air total max uptempos for $55 and $59 respectivley, as well as 2 Jordan shirts for $8 each. If you are going here and have AAA, you get $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, so my already good deals came to a total of $105 for 2 air total max uptempos and 2 jordan shirts.

Clinton CT outlet - Had the Carolina Blue AJ II for 90 dollars I believe.

I picked up the black/voltage and the 3m air total max uptempos for $55 and $59 respectivley, as well as 2 Jordan shirts for $8 each. If you are going here and have AAA, you get $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, so my already good deals came to a total of $105 for 2 air total max uptempos and 2 jordan shirts.

so camarillo didnt have much worth mentioning...they had some sharkalaids for 21 bucks but like 3 sizes left, i think i saw a 13, 14 and some other size.

they have the all black jordan 2010 for 59.99 and the white/red welcome home for 79 or 89 i cant remember

they have the air max 2010 black and volt for 129.99

jordan welcome home alpha 1s for 44 or 49

silver/black uptempos for 54 i believe

sorry if the prices are a little off but im pretty sure its correct...been running around all day

Back
Top Bottom