OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Bought these today. Been wanting to grab these air max for a while

Seen these lebrons in there to. Never felt the brons though

30t6p3b.gif
at all the pic quotin'...
Nice DB AM95s tho!

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Much appreciated, Patrick.

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

I'm super happy with the results.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Much appreciated, Patrick.

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

I'm super happy with the results.

Good to see they turned out great after applying polish to them. I never knew which polish to use and wasn't willing to experiment on my pair.

I'm guessing you made your pair in a store??

NikeShoeHead - Had a fellow NTer make them for me in Studio. Shoe cream is definitely the way to go. I went with Meltonian.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

I love my DB VIII's

Living the DB 95's those are the best of the pack. Not feelin the IV's...
I assume you meant III's lol
But I still think the III's are better than any other of the Jordan DB's

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I love my DB VIII's

This. The Air Jordan DB III's are my favorite out of the Jordan DB series and the only ones I own.
Optimusp, great pick-up on the DB's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I love my DB VIII's

Haha yes that's what I ment III's are fire and also the only DB Jordans I own. I also have the p-rods from last years pack too

Back
Top Bottom