OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Some pickups recently​
32zosx5.jpg

2aj0xmp.jpg

My wife picked me up the triple black lebron 9's on black friday. I was working so she went to have thanksgiving with her family and surprised me with them when she got back.
457461980.jpg

picked these up last week, leather is crazy soft!!

tall tales back "Babe The Blue OX" NB's

picked these up last week aswell for below retail from a fellow NT'er
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by air force baller

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Not trying to be mean and assume cuz too each is own, but why would you spend at least 3k in shoes in a week and not have a bigger bed lol? If I had that kinda money to throw around, Id be on a temperpedic
pimp.gif
forget the bed. lol i got other beds to sleep to when i rock those LV
wink.gif
lol
I hear u Evisu- I got my tempurpedic awhile back- great investment (but i dont own any shoes over $200- well.....atleast i didnt pay that for em).
.....and   LV's can make a man not gettin buns- actually get the buns....?
grin.gif
  Im glad I can get em without the overpriced shoes
pimp.gif

BenThugs- that Lacoste Hawaii shirt is dope , nice loafers too

roll.gif

Those KDs are pretty damn interesting

Lmaoo @ Evisumane/Cham

Jus- Dope pickup and pic

So reading in the 3s thread fooled me into buying these piece of %!%% 3s and here is the end result after 2 wears, those that doubled, go and buy another 2 pairs to last you till the next retro.

IMG_2019 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

Then I went to Ebay and bought these, the end.

IMG_2060 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

IMG_2054 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

^
Damn, thats all bad! I wore mine all day... walking around malls and such and nothing. Im not the lightest dude around either (240 lbs.)
The white/ cements started doin that on me after about 10 wears now.

Congrats on the 01's tho... simply beautiful. If you dont mind, how much did they set you back?

RL...damn bro sorry to see that i worn mine bout 2 times and thats walking all around campus and running errands and they are still good minus the creases in the toe box!!! but those 01 look amazing nice grab!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks man, I weigh 230 and I spent 400.
eek.gif
 Please DO post back when you take 'em out for a wear. 
I had three pairs of 01's in my time. sold all three.

First pair chipped in the back, a nice little crack which looked like N/IKE on the right shoe-- sold for 285$ in 2006 (got about 10 wears from them before it happened)

Second pair the tag on the right shoe fell off-- sold for 370$ in 2007 (got about 4-5 wears before it happened)

Last pair, I was too afraid to even take any chances... thought about keeping them as a collectible but 450$ cash seemed like a better idea.  This was last year.

Mind you all my shoes were DS size 9s when I first bought them.  And I weighed about 230 then as well.

I even stored them in a cool room inside a ziploc with two silica packs
mad.gif

I'm down to about 185lbs now and I still wouldn't risk wearing them..

My fav shoe of all time too... now aint that some +@%@.

Currently I have two pairs of CDPs and two of the recent releases 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom