Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

what other stuff for splits are on peoples wishlists? lookin for ideas, if its somethin i'm into as well, we could maybe make it happen.

what other stuff for splits are on peoples wishlists? lookin for ideas, if its somethin i'm into as well, we could maybe make it happen.

For sure. My short list from a couple pages back:
- Initio Oud for Greatness
- Kilian (black phantom, back to black, Angel share)
- TF (Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan leather, Bitter peach)
- BR 540

BR540 smell like crushed skittles.

I still need to reup on some layton but some of the Chanel Les Exclusifs been on my radar. That Bitter Peach and Lost Cherry for sure. I copped angels share from killian and that one is popping off. Has anyone tried Arshia Persepolis?

Last edited:
Heard the crushed skittles comparison before.
I’m more so considering it for my girl. She may like that.

Today's Cop.

IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0027.jpg

Got 3 new things coming up most likely.
One already on the way, the other 2 im waiting on confirmation then ill post up all 3 in one shot so you guys can save on shipping. 2 will be limited amounts due to bottle size and are on the expensive side. The third will be much more reasonably priced...

Got 3 new things coming up most likely.
One already on the way, the other 2 im waiting on confirmation then ill post up all 3 in one shot so you guys can save on shipping. 2 will be limited amounts due to bottle size and are on the expensive side. The third will be much more reasonably priced...

giphy.gif

Fam what was the last scent that you forgot that you had on then you got a wif and was like “dam that **** smells good af.”
This happen to me the other day. I put on a tee to that I had wore the night before, got to the store and and thought who smells good? Turns out it was me. I had forgotten the night before I had worn Bal d’Afrique.

My girl recently got some Bond samples and wore Greenwich Village the other day. It’s nice but very sweet. I don’t think I could pull it off but she enjoyed it.

Today I’m wearing PDM Percival. This is growing on me but still having a hard time shaking the A&F Fierce comparison my girl made when she first smelled it haha

You probably could have saved a few more bucks shopping with MaxAroma or FragranceUSA.

Repped for the MaxAroma shout. Never heard of that site prior.

Any other legit sites ya'll recommend? With BF looming, I'm looking to grab a couple fragrances on deep discounts.

Those guys on Reddit/SF swear by eBay to get fragrances for cheap but I remain skeptical

Yes and no. Some of the stuff you get on fragrencenet is the bruised banana that’s been out a day too long. The majority of it comes through no problem but there are quality issues here and there.

A lot of the stuff on eBay may be fake but if you do your diligence its obvious what is fake and what isn’t. You can come up on some steals once you find the legit sellers. Just speaking from my personal experience.
CF041090-AF36-401A-8F74-5E44348F2E39.png
933D7AE1-09DA-4578-BA4E-57F005F85CB4.jpeg

Give thanks for the share. I think I got a 2018 batch. I can’t recall where and what I read but I think something was said about it being off that year.

Theres plenty of real and cheap on ebay, some are easy to spot some arent, just like fake kicks. Over time ive found the fakes are outweighing the legit stuff though, more annoying than its worth in a lot of cases.

As far as fragrancenet, theres no bruised bananas......its just grey market like the resta the grey market, which is a very large percentage of the legit frags out therez some brands more than others. I personally havent bought anything from there in yrs, but if u got an issue youll get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom