Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Nishane wulong cha and sultan vetiver. And before that armani prive vetiver babylone and figuier eden and frapin bois blanc. Can still do more if u wanted any. Pm me

Top 10 Summer Line Up For Me:

Xerjoff Pikovaya Dama
Xerjoff Kobe
Orto Parisi Bergamask
Guerlain Neroli Outrenoir
Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream-(Pierre de Velay 25 might replace this soon)
Le Labo Bigarade 18
MFK Aqua Vitae Forte Edp
Ramon Monegal Ole
Ramon Monegal #laislablanca
Chanel Boy

Honorable Mentions

Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Renaissance
LV Sunsong

I got a 50ml bottle of http that I’ve hardly used. MAYBE 10 sprays gone…it was a redundant add to my collection a few years ago but I wanted to see what the hype was about. But I just don’t hardly ever reach for it.

I don’t really wanna go through the trouble of decanting it but I’ll let the bottle go for a good price if anybody wants it. Hit my DM.

Also 23soles 23soles I got you on that Ombré Leather if you still want it. I know I got at least 50ml left.

Top 10 Summer Line Up For Me:

Xerjoff Pikovaya Dama
Xerjoff Kobe
Orto Parisi Bergamask
Guerlain Neroli Outrenoir
Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream-(Pierre de Velay 25 might replace this soon)
Le Labo Bigarade 18
MFK Aqua Vitae Forte Edp
Ramon Monegal Ole
Ramon Monegal #laislablanca
Chanel Boy

Honorable Mentions

Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Renaissance
LV Sunsong
What’s all this Xerjoff? I’ve never heard of the house.

Just copped the JPG Black Parfum. I'm addicted. Love the scent. Lots of comps. And I'm in Florida. It'll definitely be a killer in the cooler fall and winter months.

Was at bloomingdales the other day and the Bond woman said that HTTP is discontinued.

I bought 4 bottles a couple years ago, from FGN and Bond.com and all were rancid.

You guys hear anything? I've still never had a fresh bottle of it.

7FE45207-70E8-41D0-9B26-1B0C82EC5C7D.jpeg
lil 3 piece to get my feet in the game...

Thanks again, xdfunk xdfunk .

Nishane Wulong Cha
Nishane Sultan Vetiver
Armani Prive Figuier Eden

just got em so I haven’t tried them just yet but opened the bottles to quickly smell each. This wulong is so calming man. Smells just like the spa. Vetiver is a dirtier/harsher vetiver than I’m used to but not writing it off yet. And the Armani seems kind of similar to wulong but less spa like. reviews to come after wearing.

F810D7B3-83CE-48C2-9DB4-24D69F155B65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom