Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

yea I have Aventus as well... Im looking at Saks with the bond #9 sale...buy 2 get 1 free... just hoping to find something...too many damn choices
BCE76238-5E80-48CA-9072-B81D4B896B69.png
BC7C6D3E-2C4A-4739-9F43-66C7E9FA8377.png
199D0DCD-BED7-480C-A946-9C2768D474A5.png

these will Probally be my next 3 .

Saks has a bond event going on until the 20th . Buy 2 get 1 free . These were my selections
472C5B23-9CED-4DB9-AD7A-914DAE806AF7.jpeg

I wore wall st yesterday actually. I have a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes it’s a fresh aquatic. Other times it’s seaweed and fishy haha

I got 3 bottles with this deal not too long ago. The third bottle is always a tester it seems. No cap, stripped down box

I wore wall st yesterday actually. I have a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes it’s a fresh aquatic. Other times it’s seaweed and fishy haha

I got 3 bottles with this deal not too long ago. The third bottle is always a tester it seems. No cap, stripped down box

never did bond before always did creed , Aqua do Parma or Tom Ford , si bond is new to me , and your right about the third bottle be a tester lol

Stumbled across Decant X. Not the best prices I’ve ever seen but they got some good stuff

Y’all hyped UNDER a lemon tree.

Basic scent.

Beach walk and sailing day are better.

Replica line really makes you feeling that moment.

Whispers in library, lazy Sunday morning, by the fireplace are very accurate.

I’ll be purchasing some full bottles of some.

Y’all hyped UNDER a lemon tree.

Basic scent.

Beach walk and sailing day are better.

Replica line really makes you feeling that moment.

Whispers in library, lazy Sunday morning, by the fireplace are very accurate.

I’ll be purchasing some full bottles of some.
beach walk is not better than under a lemon tree you cappin. Sailing day is solid but I wasn’t impressed

2nd day (night actually) trying Tom Ford Lost Cherry, very synthetic & feminine at times or maybe most of the time. also has an air freshener thing going on in the opening TBH, not sure what to think of that. projection is weak but it's so synthetic that I think that this is a good thing, the potential to cause headaches is strong in this stuff. can also see where women would like it a lot, smells like the kind of stuff that would be really popular & oft smelled if it were cheaper or maybe it is despite the cost. the smell it left on my clothes is good.

2nd day (night actually) trying Tom Ford Lost Cherry, very synthetic & feminine at times or maybe most of the time. also has an air freshener thing going on in the opening TBH, not sure what to think of that. projection is weak but it's so synthetic that I think that this is a good thing, the potential to cause headaches is strong in this stuff. can also see where women would like it a lot, smells like the kind of stuff that would be really popular & oft smelled if it were cheaper or maybe it is despite the cost. the smell it left on my clothes is good.

I wore TF rose prick tonight blindly and it opened real feminine, had me thinking I’m bout to be smelling like a grandma but the dry off is great. Received 2 compliments and was shocked

Back
Top Bottom