Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

606B2155-03EC-417E-AB6A-02D19C1D86F1.png

Spilled my cologne this morning, so bought a new one after work. Receipt says it's a mix of Armani Code, Escada Moon, and Bleu de Chanel.

Prefer the old one scent, but this isn't too bad.

Soleil Neige is for my girl. She loved it when we sampled them at Nordstrom so I picked it up. On her, it’s a luxurious, floral vanilla with a light bergamot top note. I’m not typically a fan of floral forward frags but this one comes together quite nicely. I could see it being worn year round but the name is very fitting. It’s a brighter cold weather frag.

Ebene fume didnt impress me initially but my girl liked it so I got it with the intent of sharing with her and trying it later on my skin, hopingit would smell differently/better and it does. One spritz at home and it was a nice, very smokey incense that dries down to a spicy wood skin scent. I’ll give it a full wear this weekend and follow up.

le labo’s matcha 26 is nice, but I’d say it’s more feminine

the only ones I like from the house are feminine or definitely can’t rock in the Bahamas

I have a voucher for a full bottle and gave it to my girl..

she‘s probably going either get matcha 26 or neroli 36

she liked rose 31, but we’re in the Bahamas

Purchased Chez Bond the other day and I’m going to return it for Bleecker Street. Loved the smell of Chez Bond in the store but it reminds me of an old/mature man smell.

yea I’m learning more and more I’m not fan of the bond no 9 takes on things

with chez, I’d easily take the OG from creed.. or give me Galloway from PDM

bleecker street is nice but not worth it price wise to me and probably should checo purple label

there is a freshie bond i like but can’t remember which one it is

To further elaborate, the left bottle is the old mix. Right is the new mix. More than likely imitation oils.
20211209_235810.jpg

I went ahead and bought the Polo Red Rush and Pink Romance for my girl along with a pair of shorts that I paid too much for on clearance. Extra $40 in Macys bucks should help, long as I remember to use em.

Profondo lights is niiiice. Definitely worth it at $48
Better than Profondo? What’s the difference? I am a fan of Profondo I’ve been meaning to grab it. I just want to catch it for under retail though.

Back
Top Bottom