Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Enjoy! One of my absolute favorites of all time
Tried it in the mall today and really liked it. I also tried Hombre Leather which was nice too.

Any thoughts on Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood? I didn't get to try either of those but they seem mad popular through my brief Googling

Tried it in the mall today and really liked it. I also tried Hombre Leather which was nice too.

Any thoughts on Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood? I didn't get to try either of those but they seem mad popular through my brief Googling
I absolutely love Tuscan leather. It's also one of my absolute favorites ever. I can sell you a 10ml decant if you'd like to try it out.

I know oud wood is super popular but I actually don't know if I ever tried it

Any good YSL scents? Girlfriend just got an email for buy one get one half off so was thinking bout getting some but never messed with YSL. And if any of you check or have your girls check their email they might of got it too. Idk if it's a member select thing or for all members but it goes til the 9th or until product is sold.

I usually wear the D&G The One

CORRECTION- Actually buy one get one free. All you gotta do is sign up for newsletter and click the BOGO tag

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102_051249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102_051249_Chrome.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,077
Last edited:
Any good YSL scents? Girlfriend just got an email for buy one get one half off so was thinking bout getting some but never messed with YSL. And if any of you check or have your girls check their email they might of got it too. Idk if it's a member select thing or for all members but it goes til the 9th or until product is sold.

I usually wear the D&G The One

CORRECTION- Actually buy one get one free. All you gotta do is sign up for newsletter and click the BOGO tag
YSL -Y EDP is one of my favorites.

oud wood my favorite scent of all time but at this point it isnt worth it. Thameen carved oud is the move (niche clone slightly creamier better done and much longer lasting) tuscan leather used to be nuclear n kinda smell like cocaine weirdly but not so much anymore. atm i think ombre leather the better scent.

oud wood my favorite scent of all time but at this point it isnt worth it. Thameen carved oud is the move (niche clone slightly creamier better done and much longer lasting) tuscan leather used to be nuclear n kinda smell like cocaine weirdly but not so much anymore. atm i think ombre leather the better scent.
Damn, favorite of ALL TIME?? That's how you know fragrances are truly subjective because it was a scrubber for me. I still don't know to this day how I let the sales lady at Saks talk me into buying a full retail bottle of Oud Wood. :smh:

Edit: sorry, thought this was interlude.
the bottle does pm look identical, at a glance at least. cardboard box it comes in looks similar too. Figment is discontinued I believe but stuff looks way too similar IMO.

Tuscan Leather did absolutely nothing for ya boy. I like ombré leather but wifey hates it so that’s ruled out.

Copped lil homie from the ysl bogo and la nuit del homme…ysl is usually good to go for me as far as designer scents go.

Been rocking PDM greenly hard af lately too

Back
Top Bottom