Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

IMG_4077.jpeg

Had these two come in today. I bought a discovery set from Violet Parfums and these two stood out for me. They also offered a discount with purchase of a discovery set towards a full bottle purchase. Both are dope but Nueè Bleue is more for the summer, while Un Air D'Apogee is for the cooler months.

20230628_202802.jpg
20230628_202751.jpg

Rose Prick is also one I think is a must. Also, why no TV or TL?
Overly dominate vanilla & tobacco scents I just can’t get behind. The only exceptions for me is Nishane Ani, & Vanille 44 by Le labo and that’s because they’re equally citrusy as they are vanilla scented. I never tired rose prick, though. I’ll give it a shot.

---4TH of July Triple Split---
Just blind ordered all three, will be here in a couple days.

10ml of any for 14$ plus $5 shipping/supplies or take all 3 for $41 shipped. Pm me with what you want.,

Michael Malul Gents Scents collabs Blue Ridge, Terra Nova and Jet Black Enigma

375x500.78421.jpg
375x500.78422.jpg
JetBlackEnigma_0725765656957_MichaelMalul.jpg

Is that the same Gents Scents from YouTube? I didn’t even know he launched his own line of fragrances.

10ml of any for 14$ plus $5 shipping/supplies or take all 3 for $41 shipped. Pm me with what you want.,

375x500.78421.jpg
375x500.78422.jpg

I have been wanting to try these :emoji_thinking:

Just added F-Ing Fabulous to my mini TF collection. Better late than ever. Thinking of adding oud wood and lost cherry, than I think I’m done with TF.
799BB600-7D2C-4E5B-BF70-A54E2B7BAD1E.jpeg

meh, I didn't know any other TF fragrances never tried em but I've got OUD wood and ombre leather, hate both :lol:

way too strong, basically give me a headache anytime I wear em, was obsessed with it first few times then got old quick.

375x500.78421.jpg
375x500.78422.jpg

2 more of these packs to go then im shuttin it down. Pm me if you want in

Michael malul gents scents bottles came in today....but much later than the post office was open.

Splits will ship out monday. Still have 1 or 2 more spots, pm me if you want in on it

Michael malul gents scents bottles came in today....but much later than the post office was open.

Splits will ship out monday. Still have 1 or 2 more spots, pm me if you want in on it
Got the samples. I have to say all 3 smell very good. My favorite of the 3 is Terra Nova. Has a very summery tropical vibe. Blue ridge is also very good. Gives me YSL Y edp vibes. My least favorite was the Jet black enigma. Still very pleasant though.

Anyone tried any of the Jo Malone stuff? Been looking for some lighter, sweet, fresh stuff that isn't the norm, and really liked a few of them. Was at Nordstrom and wondered into the cosmetics/perfume area and sniffed around. Ended up picking up some small bottles of their "Wood Sage and Sea Salt" and "Pomegranate Noir". Might mix them up and layer them a bit. Certainly not big performers or an every day thing, but for a light, summer vibe, I'm diggin' em.

Got the samples. I have to say all 3 smell very good. My favorite of the 3 is Terra Nova. Has a very summery tropical vibe. Blue ridge is also very good. Gives me YSL Y edp vibes. My least favorite was the Jet black enigma. Still very pleasant though.
Yea ive worn blue ridge and terra nova. Blue ridge is my fav of the 2, but both are solid . Performance on all isnt the best, but good enough. Too hot for enigma here right now since its been in the 90s, but smells decent, should be good for the fall. Overall im alright with all of these, frags smell good.

Quality on the actual bottles is garbage tho, the metal labels popped off on 2 of the bottles already., guess ima gluenem back on. For the retail price it all leaves a little to be desired, but ill wear them all for sure. The only other michael malul frag i have just overall seems to be of better quality just a little, everything from the frag itself to the presentation. Thats my 2 cents after having em for a week .

Anyone tried any of the Jo Malone stuff? Been looking for some lighter, sweet, fresh stuff that isn't the norm, and really liked a few of them. Was at Nordstrom and wondered into the cosmetics/perfume area and sniffed around. Ended up picking up some small bottles of their "Wood Sage and Sea Salt" and "Pomegranate Noir". Might mix them up and layer them a bit. Certainly not big performers or an every day thing, but for a light, summer vibe, I'm diggin' em.

Wood Sage and Sea Salt is a classic. Super easy wear.

Back
Top Bottom