Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wearing Pure Malt for the first time today. Not sure if I'm feeling the opening. Kind of hurts my stomach, probably because of the amount of binge drinking I've done in she :lol:.

Well see how it dries down. The fruity notes are beginning to open up

I'm still not sure how I feel about pure malt
I think its a good smell....but maybe just in small doses
Idk, gonna have wear it more

For me all Thierry Mugler colognes try to be mature but aimed at an audience who might not yet be into niche frags

I personally think they aren't anything special and would rather spend money on a less synthetic niche

:smh: Dudes asking what kind of cologne you're wearing.

That's a no no.

Let my roommate smell Chanel Allure Pour Homme when I got it in. He said he was gonna cop and I flat out told him no

I hate smelling like other dudes, nonetheless my roommate. Nonetheless the person a bunch of people have said i looked like

I'll tell you what i think about pure malt if  my split  ever arrives 
tired.gif

jk nsj  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can't even tell you how many times a package has said out for delivery the entire day, then doesn't get delivered til the next day

** SPLIT Fusion Sacree For Him by Majda Bekkali ** 120ml available

From what I'm hearing it's the niche version of Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler. Most likely you would never pick up Pure Malt again.

Fusion Sacree - Obscur (Lui) Notes
Rum, citron, celery, sweet orange, neroli, cardamom, lavender, davana, bergamot, white coffee, tuberose absolute, cloves, geranium, sweet william pear, liquorice, benzoin resinoid, opoponax resinoid, ambergris, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla, caramel and musk

5ml $13

10ml $22

20ml $40

any other amounts or question, PM me

As Much as I hate Dior Fahrenheit and the 32 , I finally tried the Aqua Fahrenheit sample that came with my DHI. It's pretty good for daily use, esp since it's 65-70 here during the day most of winter :pimp: not the typical ADG clone. Smells a lot like DH Sport, but the bottle looks cooler so I'm probably gonna cop this :lol:

speaking of which, I'm done with Basenotes and only gonna use this thread. Their reviews are ridiculous; they give good reviews to anything that's "original" even if it smells like crap to most people, and they bash anything that smells good but isn't original or doesn't smell like the original version.

Like for this Aqua Fahrenheit, dudes are saying "Smells great but I'm giving this a negative review cause its nothing like the classic." Reminds me of Styleforum for scents. Either it smells good or it doesn't; is it so complicated? I don't need to know about "uninspired use of (insert obscure item here)"

Last edited:

From what I'm hearing it's the niche version of Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler. Most likely you would never pick up Pure Malt again.

Rum, citron, celery, sweet orange, neroli, cardamom, lavender, davana, bergamot, white coffee, tuberose absolute, cloves, geranium, sweet william pear, liquorice, benzoin resinoid, opoponax resinoid, ambergris, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla, caramel and musk

View media item 653115

5ml $13
10ml $22
20ml $40

I've seen people rave about it, but is it really good?

5ml $13
10ml $22
20ml $40

I've seen people rave about it, but is it really good?
For people to compare anything to Pure Malt and say it's better. I would say it's pretty good. The notes, alone look amazing.

100ml left

Last edited:
First full day of pure malt. Not sure how I feel about it. Part of it makes me feel sick in my stomach. Part of me wants to like it. Part of me likes the fruity notes. Idk, it might become my whatever occasion cologne for the winter. Only paid $8 for 10ml so it was def worth it to use as a switch up from the stuff I like more. 

Back
Top Bottom