Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm loving this pure havane though... Thierry mugler is such a great house... Man! The cherry in this is crazy...

Aight I'll give it time... It has that note I despise though.. The one Albert morillas loves to use to replicate water. It smells like eggs to me lol..... That ilnyfa is it a tester no cap?
It's a regular bottle, cap and all
Kinda funny you say eggs though, I've heard some people say it has a garbage dump vibe :lol:

@NSJ shorty didn't like the ilnyfa... I guess she loves that coney island for her lol.. That stuffs makes me nauseous... Thank god for unisex. That has to be my worst blind buy ever.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on the Allure Blanche fellas

One of the best colognes ever made IMO

Last edited:
@NSJ shorty didn't like the ilnyfa... I guess she loves that coney island for her lol.. That stuffs makes me nauseous... Thank god for unisex. That has to be my worst blind buy ever.
Out of all the ones you got, that's still pretty good for only having one that you didn't like.
I think I might sell a bit more of the ilnyfa and.then keep the rest for myself. Still surprised no one wants it. Not sure if its cause it's a cold weather scent or what

Out of all the ones you got, that's still pretty good for only having one that you didn't like.
I think I might sell a bit more of the ilnyfa and.then keep the rest for myself. Still surprised no one wants it. Not sure if its cause it's a cold weather scent or what
Yeah well the lady ended up liking it... so I'm not that worried. I just told her not to rock it when we go out. Ladies night fragrance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@NSJ got my Pure Havane yesterday, Weathers a bit colder today so I decided to give it a test run. Really loving the tobacco and vanilla. This is definitely getting thrown into my rotation for fall.

@NSJ got my Pure Havane yesterday, Weathers a bit colder today so I decided to give it a test run. Really loving the tobacco and vanilla. This is definitely getting thrown into my rotation for fall.
If you're on the east coast you still have PLENTY of time to wear it with the way it's been outside :lol:

I got my Creed in from NSJ and Unique. They smell great. Appreciate it fellas 
nthat.gif

i prefer Pure Havane over Pure Malt. I like them both but the boozy tobacco smell in Pure Havane gives it that edge in my opinion.

Haha I'm in So Cal so when I mean "colder" it's like 70 degrees outside.

How is this compared to Tobacco Vanille by TF?
oh lol well maybe nights out then?? if its colder than that lol
and i mean it has similar qualities obviously they both have tobacco and vanilla in them, but TV is spicy and kind of has a dryness to it. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a good day to wear TV in so cal. It's really potent

U uniquekickz got my Aventus today :pimp:

Now all I need is that Italian Cypress, Grand Neroli, menthe frachie(sp) and viva to come in

Man my bank account has taken a beating this last month in here, might be set for a while...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom