Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Never thought I was gonna need to get a third bottle of virgin island water
laugh.gif
Saw the email about you posting your splits last night and passed out without getting on and messaging you.....I wake up to you needing a 3rd bottle 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Can I put that order in now, or I gotta wait for that one?

Woulda been more impressive if I went through 2 bottles last night, but yeah that first one was just split no more than 2 weeks ago
3rd bottle will probably be ordered today

@UNIQUEKICKZ Definitely smell the blueberry, mixes in well with the other notes, fresh delicious scent lol

Went to the mall and saw some guy selling Creed at a mall booth for 245 and he said he would bring it down to $200. Fake or nah?

alright so most packages are going out this morning. I probably would have been able to send everything yesterday, but the stuff didnt come in til after 5pm so I didnt have time to decant everything and ship before the post office did their last pickup for the day

Baise what were peoples opinion's on that Pegasus split?

It's grown into one of my absolute favorites but I never really saw anyone post about it.

People don't post when they get my splits, maybe a select 4 or 5 lol. It's like they receive the juice then fade into the darkness until the next split. I would like to hear opinions on everything I ship out. I know that ain't gonna happen tho.

People don't post when they get my splits, maybe a select 4 or 5 lol. It's like they receive the juice then fade into the darkness until the next split. I would like to hear opinions on everything I ship out. I know that ain't gonna happen tho.

I'll def post an opinion when your split comes in. And also interested in a Pegasus split if you ever decide to do a run.

The only split I received from Baise was Herod and my wife made me get rid if it. Haha. I thought it was okay.

From NSJ I have gotten Pure Malt = LOVE. VIW= Like it. Still too cold to get an appreciation. Givenchy Play Intense= Really like it. Millesime Imperial = Like it. Once again too cold to really get he full effect.

From Unique I got Aventus and I really like it. I will probably blast through this split way too fast.

I love the splits from everyone here. Fast turnaround and great products. Pure Malt is something I may have to make a mainstay in my cabinet

Back
Top Bottom