Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Idk which it was, but I was walking through nordstroms (or maybe neimans) and the rep just gave me a card with one of the ADP on it, smelled very similar to Blue Sugar to me. Just curious if anyone knows which it may be and get your thoughts on it.

Idk which it was, but I was walking through nordstroms (or maybe neimans) and the rep just gave me a card with one of the ADP on it, smelled very similar to Blue Sugar to me. Just curious if anyone knows which it may be and get your thoughts on it.

it's the one I just posted; I love it...my fav of the line

Frapin L' Humaniste
I wore this Saturday night to dinner with my lady. The opening reminds me of a sweet gin and tonic with a slice of lemon. Very pleasant and appealing. As it starts to settle, the juniper and citrus notes are subtly noticeable, not too sweet and well balanced. Dry down is a fresh mossy vibe that makes this an ideal frag for spring/summer. Sillage is modest as is longevity. I like this one very much, so does my lady. She kept saying that I smelled "yummy". Not too pricey, an asset to the arsenal for the collectors.
smokin.gif
this **** is crack. Best split pickup this year for me so far.

View media item 964387
For all the Aventus and HTTP fans looking for a great budget cologne, I highly recommend Insurrection Pure II. Picked up these 3.3 oz bottles for $25 each. Not as smoky as aventus, on the fruitier side. I jumped on it after seeing all the YouTube reviews and hype on basenotes the past couple months. Been rocking it as my daily and honestly I haven't worn my aventus since. Only downside is that it only lasts a good 4-5 hours on my skin but all in all I think it's a GREAT cologne especially at this price point.

View media item 964387
For all the Aventus and HTTP fans looking for a great budget cologne, I highly recommend Insurrection Pure II. Picked up these 3.3 oz bottles for $25 each. Not as smoky as aventus, on the fruitier side. I jumped on it after seeing all the YouTube reviews and hype on basenotes the past couple months. Been rocking it as my daily and honestly I haven't worn my aventus since. Only downside is that it only lasts a good 4-5 hours on my skin but all in all I think it's a GREAT cologne especially at this price point.

from where?

if any1 is interested in a 97% full chanel platinum egoiste w. box and cap (sorry keeping the sprayer for my egoiste cologne concentree) to trade, pm me. i've done a few trades on here already

View media item 964387

I already copped Fresco. Gonna wear that this summer, but Ill check this out once the fresco runs out.

Back
Top Bottom