Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I am beating a dead horse but I have never had a cologne complimented like Aventus

Last time I remember something that got this much attention was when I was in high school and Acqua di Gio was purchased for the 1st time

this dude on eBay has Azure Lime for $149.99 and you get 4X eBay bucks back today; I emailed him to change it to $150 and he acts like it's too much of hassle

people are seriously stupid because I would purchase instantly at $150

I almost like http:// better than A****** Flame suit activated. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Ditto

100+ compliments with Aventus. Closest to that are DHI/Herod with 10+.

I can't get down with HTTP. It's nice on its own, but its not touching Aventus in any form or fashion.

By the way, this Grand Neroli is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
100+ compliments with Aventus. Closest to that are DHI/Herod with 10+.

I can't get down with HTTP. It's nice on its own, but its not touching Aventus in any form or fashion.

Really. Must be all unsophisticated people I see on a daily basis. But that Herod is my [emoji]128169[/emoji]

this dude on eBay has Azure Lime for $149.99 and you get 4X eBay bucks back today; I emailed him to change it to $150 and he acts like it's too much of hassle

people are seriously stupid because I would purchase instantly at $150
excuse my ignorance, but 1) what are ebay bucks/how do you get them and 2) what's the difference between 149.99 and 150?

A****** is something else. HTTP is good too though. GIT I had a lot of compliments in it as well. But nothing like a******

I may have asked this question before has any one tried that clive christian sp wrong. Is it worth all the money

:lol:  I know THAT, but I wanna know what's the difference between paying $149.99 and $150. There's gotta be a reason why he would rather pay $150 than a penny less. 

eBay bucks are money you get back for purchasing

today and tomorrow is 4X's in eBay bucks for $150 or above; damn Azure Lime is at $149.99 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom