Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah, its a real beast.

The weather is in the 60s in FL at night right now... which means I'm busting out the "winter" frags" :lol:

Serge Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre is what I'm wearing tonight, mostly because I never got a chance to wear it yet. That or some Pure Coffee, not sure.

CFB, I like Pure Coffee a lot.

From what I've tried, I'd put Pure Malt and Havane over it, but its better than Pure Wood.

As far as other frags with coffee notes, I haven't had a chance to try New Haarlem which is supposed to be great. But It's a really great fragrance that dries down really nicely. I do love coffee, Play Intense is really solid for the price, and before I discovered this thread.. Polo Double Black was my favorite and it's still up there for me.

^^ Yea a bit of Herod is left

All bottles have been ordered and should be at my doorstep Monday.

Edit: 30ml Herod left (take 30 and get bottle)

Last edited:
Thierry Mugler: Mugler Cologne
View media item 1217628
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/Mugler-Cologne-708.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
20ml - $15
30ml - $18

Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb
spicebomb.png

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Viktor-Rolf/Spicebomb-13857.html

5ml - $10
10ml - $15
20ml - $24
30ml - $33
50ml - $48

Polo Red
ralph_lauren_red.69ae7133432.original.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Ralph-Lauren/Polo-Red-18598.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
20ml - $15
30ml - $18
50ml - $25

as always PM me with the amount you want and your paypal address
all my other splits are listed in this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit?usp=sharing
only 30ml left of mugler cologne

Actually need to change that, haven't been $24/10ml in at least the past 3 bottles. I think my first few splits of Herod were $22/10ml then i realized I was losing money, after shipping and and the mount of time it take to bottle.

Edit: Mind you, anything in my google doc, the price per, is an after thought. Most of those bottles are from previous splits or additions from my personal collection (for the latter I can price as high as people are willing to pay, still cheaper than ebay prices tho)

Last edited:
Actually need to change that, haven't been $24/10ml in at least the past 3 bottles. I think my first few splits of Herod were $22/10ml then i realized I was losing money, after shipping and and the mount of time it take to bottle.

Edit: Mind you, anything in my google doc, the price per, is an after thought. Most of those bottles are from previous splits or additions from my personal collection (for the latter I can price as high as people are willing to pay, still cheaper than ebay prices tho)
Can I get 10 of the Herod

Can I get 10 of the Herod
PM me.

Someone recommend something interesting to split

I thought we were gonna get some more TF Private Blends popping?

By we I mean someone other than me :lol:.

Seemed like there were a few people into it a couple of pages back.

Azure Lime, Plum Japonais etc.

Last edited:
Serge Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre is what I'm wearing tonight

How is this?

I really like it. The tea note hits you really strongly at first and after that it's a great spicy scent and I pick up mostly cinnamon, ginger, and honey. It reminds me of fall in the best way. As soon as I spray it, I immediately think of leaves changing and Thanksgiving and the holidays :lol: it put me in a good mood.

A great fall/winter scent that I can wear during the day (or at night for me since I live in FL) I think needsomejays might still have some left? It's worth a try for sure, I might go throw some on right now.

Back
Top Bottom