Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Is it true that aventus smells different batch to batch?

Yea there are variations from batch to batch but it's mainly the opening. The initial hour or so may be heavy on the leather/smoke on one batch while another batch may be heavy with the pineapple/apple. The dry down is all the same though and whether a smoky or fruity batch it still smells amazing. My batch is a heavily smoky batch and I love it. Some like the pineapple heavy aventus more though

I wore Aventus on a date with a Tinder chic, we went to see a movie prescreening, afterwards we are in the parking lot in her car just making out and groping, she was soaking wet from just that, I am distracted by kids and parents walking by and making eye contact with me plus the security SUV dude kept passing by because the mall was closed at that point. Nothing to do with Aventus there realy but she texts me like well over an hour after getting home talking about, "I am just sitting here in the car in my garage still because it smells like you and I'm so hot," or something like that. Then a few weeks later she was in another state for vacation with the fam and texts me something like, "I was sitting here half sleep at the restaurant with the family and smelled that cologne you always have on walk by. I looked up instantly but its not you and now I wish you were here, I can't wait to see you again next week." I only hit that once. She has packed on the lbs since we stopped talking fwiw.

great prices 
pimp.gif

Can someone please do a La Nuit split? Might try MI even though this isnt the season for it

Last edited:
I have a fresh batch of atomizers coming in, but I think I'm done with the official splits. Everything will go in the docs for now on and I'll announce when there are new additions as I did before. 

baby girl is due on Feb. 24th so she can come anytime now, I'm hoping later than sooner. I will start back with the splits in the Spring. 
nthat.gif

Another reason I'm done splitting is nothing excites me as of late. I've bought 20+ bottles since early december and I can say for the first time that I'm kinda content with my collection. I still want to cull it down to 20 bottles max and I think I got a good 15-20 "masterpieces" that are perfect for any climate or situation.I need to grab another bottle of Bal d'afrique, but that's it.

btw David Yurman *Limited Edition* is that new wave. You may not like oud/rose combos or the first 20 mins of the opening, but its raspberry, vanilla, suede pie there on out.

MI is the goods. And the price is unbeatable for those splits you should definitely pull the trigger and flourish once late spring-summer rolls back around

Thoughts on Van Cleef & Arpels?
--- Midnight in Paris EDP
--- Pour Homme
--- Tsar

Seems pretty inexpensive with good longevity to boot.

If you're asking me then yes. Tried Aventus and personally not impressed. Smells alot like Tuscan Leather to me. Havent gotten anyone elses opinion, but I'll see how it smells in about an hour.

Last edited:
Give aventus like 5 tries on different occasions. Trust me. First impression for me I thought it was overhyped. After a few more runs and numerous compliments I was a believer

If you're asking me then yes. Tried Aventus and personally not impressed. Smells alot like Tuscan Leather to me. Havent gotten anyone elses opinion, but I'll see how it smells in about an hour.
Tuscan Leather, tho?? 

Yea give it some time. I was gonna say "maybe I sent tuscon leather on accident", but I don't own it. lol

Back
Top Bottom