Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Not that I got any outstanding compliments or anything. I wore it outside today and I really liked the smell. I feel its a perfect cologne for the winter, but I dont know if it would be cloying in the spring/summer.

Last edited:
Not that I got any outstanding compliments or anything. I wore it outside today and I really liked the smell. I feel its a perfect cologne for the winter, but I dont know if it would be cloying in the spring/summer.

Glad you're a believer. Now we wait for the story about an outrageous encounter with some yambs while wearing aventus so you can add to the hype. But it's not cloying at all. Aventus is great year round and for any occation. It's probably the most versatile cologne I've smelled. Summer time if I'm gonna be outside I hit myself with an extra spray or two just so the yambs can get a whiff another few feet away :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion, Yambventus or GIT will be next, going with the big bottle next.

Grab the big bottle of Aventus, you won't regret it.

I have a bottle and I still grab a split of Aventus when they come up.......you can never have too much :rofl:

Bordeaux. ..
nthat.gif
not owning a single pair of Jordans anymore
ohwell.gif
Sent you a pm.I want to add to the order

Bordeaux. .. :nthat: not owning a single pair of Jordans anymore :\
Thanks, I held on to these and a couple others . I started selling off my collection just before the holidays.
Started buying Allen Edmonds, Johnston & Murphy for work. Being a grown up is overrated [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Anyone tried Tom ford noir de noir?

Looking for a split or the best place to buy a bottle

Also is theperfumedcourt.com legit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom