Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Whats yall feeling and ranking of pure malt,spicebomb and herod?
Idk how I feel about herod yet.It seems so sweet and heavy.That was only smelling the decant tho.I will try it out next week.

I feel like they all similar and I only had spicebomb once but cant get over the smell and vibe of it despite having these and royal oud.I cant remember the exact smell but know I loved it.

Definitely regretting not getting more aventus from baise.This batch is dope or either I had a fake version lol.This version is really sweet on the top end which is what I loved about HTTP.

Also what yall think of polo red and eros?

I recall liking both in the store.

I'd say pure malt herod then spicebomb. Pure malt gets the top spot off of the dry down but Herod is a VERY close second. Can't chime in on polo red or eros though. Never smelled either.

right now im wearing Jimmy Choo Man

its not bad

edit: its mediocre

Last edited:
I'd say pure malt herod then spicebomb. Pure malt gets the top spot off of the dry down but Herod is a VERY close second. Can't chime in on polo red or eros though. Never smelled either.
Thanks fam.I agree that pure malts dry down is beautiful.

Well I am in the warm climate for the next 6 months....is it weird I use cologne while deployed to the desert? lol.  Here is my lineup though.

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey

Bond No. 9 - Bleecker St.

Yambventus

Bleau De Chanel

Hermes - T'erre De Hermes

and just ordered Creed MI from NSJ

Well I am in the warm climate for the next 6 months....is it weird I use cologne while deployed to the desert? lol.  Here is my lineup though.

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey
Bond No. 9 - Bleecker St.
Yambventus
Bleau De Chanel
Hermes - T'erre De Hermes

and just ordered Creed MI from NSJ

With a lineup like that, no one can compete with you. That's grand slam status right there.
Good luck while deployed

Last edited:
I'll be posting up a split tonight of a few repeats. Always at great prices!! Have a few 10ml laying around. Stay tuned!! Go seahawks!!

BTW @kiefurban finally got off of work Will be bottling tonight, going out mañana. Hope everyone had a safe weekend.

Last edited:
current lineup

ysl homme
gucci guilty black (just bought it yesterday)
polo 1
Guess (not sure of the name but its nice)

I have some other colognes if anyone would be interested in buying them. Don't know if thats allowed but figured this would be the spot for people looking for some

I have lacoste energetic and pure nautica discovery, both are fresh and smell really good I just have too many colognes

PM me if interested

My first try w pure malt today. Very nice. Not something I can wear daily tho
I've been wearing it for months on while deployed. My supply clerk is in love with it. Lol. PM is clutch. I just recently switched to Spicebomb/1 Million as a DD just because I wanna try something new...

Yea ambre nuit is da bidness...

What I don't understand is when I post these sales, my inbox is crickets, but the second they are over I do record numbers.

Like ill split 200ml of aventus the week after I do a sale, makes no sense. Lol. Not complaining tho.

Btw I need to get some more Aventus before I head back to the States from you Baise...my countdown starts...I'll check back in a lil later on today and PM you

Yea ambre nuit is da bidness...

What I don't understand is when I post these sales, my inbox is crickets, but the second they are over I do record numbers.

Like ill split 200ml of aventus the week after I do a sale, makes no sense. Lol. Not complaining tho.

Lol we don't like paying discounted prices. We want to waste our money or it doesn't feel right. Lol j/k pm sent

Masterpiece added to the docs:

stuff is perfection. 
pimp.gif

Rocked Herod tonight and it is 100% Pure F***** crack.This jumped over pure malt and made me say Pure who.

Usually colognes have to grow on me but as soon as I put this on I felt like Denzel.I was smelling myself for damn near 20 mins.

Got a compliment on it asap in 5 mins of wearing at a restaurant.

This is the truth and a personal fav.This is my new winter scent 

Herod is the only hyped frag in this thread that delivered for me. I'm off/on Pure Malt. Sometimes it smells amazing then the next day it smells weird.

Back
Top Bottom