Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** SPLIT Home brewed Molecule 01 a.k.a. Iso e Super ***

20% concentration, eau de parfum concentrated.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me. 

30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (6 available)

60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (4 available)

Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, which are used in virtually all modern fragrances to recreate scents like jasmine or cedar or a host of other familiar olfactory favorites. This fragrance, however, is the first to to pay homage to Iso E Super, which you probably know as a sweet sandalwood/cedar-like smell. Because Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical rather than a perfume, it behaves differently. You have to wear it to understand it. If you have a bottle Molecule and feel that it smells of nothing, be patient. Keep using it. The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality. The science of scent is truly on display and is sure to delight those woody fragrance aficionados who love to venture forth and discover something devastatingly unique. A true phenomenon in its own right. - Luckyscent

My thoughts; For the past 6 months or so I have layered every fragrance I've worn with a few sprays from my bottle of Molecule 01. Fragrances that either die down too quick or that usually go unnoticed, get noticed in a big way for hours on in. On its own, i hear its a lot of people's most complimented fragrance, but layered with Aventus, Herod, Dior Homme Intense, or any fragrance it's BANANAS. Iso e super, a chemical compound that's already used heavily in perfumery, 60%+ of Terre d'Hermes is iso e super, a very large percentage of Parfums de Marly Herod contains iso e super, which in its self is used to add more ummph to a fragrance base and prolong longevity, along with melding with one's skin chemistry. I get a cedar heavy fragrance, but the "sillage" scent trail is MONSTROUS, it adds a woody, ambery base to anything it's blended with, but usually stays out of the way and let the other fragrance shine.
30ml

1. egaroc1

2. LA Confidential

3. Resido

4. skiptomylou

5. needsomejays

6. Mark Antony

7. JRAdagreat

8. DJYoung08

9. bonde111

10. Monstar

60ml

1. Yankeesking92

2. available

3. available

forgot to mention, my chick said she smelled me outside in the parking lot.... 10 minutes after i came in the house.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 BEAST

Last edited:
I hate that we can't see sigs in mobile...

Which of Blaise''s Should I get on besides that molecule 01 ?

Last edited:
So intrigued by Baises recent post. But I told myself that The 50 ml of Aventus was it until the summer

ive been slackin on this thread, always seen it but never clicked to read up 

i need to venture outside of my 4 
nerd.gif

*** SPLIT Home brewed Molecule 01 a.k.a. Iso e Super ***

20% concentration, eau de parfum concentrated.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me. 

30ml/1 oz. $26 shipped  (6 available)

60ml/2 oz. $48 shipped  (4 available)

Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, which are used in virtually all modern fragrances to recreate scents like jasmine or cedar or a host of other familiar olfactory favorites. This fragrance, however, is the first to to pay homage to Iso E Super, which you probably know as a sweet sandalwood/cedar-like smell. Because Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical rather than a perfume, it behaves differently. You have to wear it to understand it. If you have a bottle Molecule and feel that it smells of nothing, be patient. Keep using it. The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality. The science of scent is truly on display and is sure to delight those woody fragrance aficionados who love to venture forth and discover something devastatingly unique. A true phenomenon in its own right. - Luckyscent

My thoughts; For the past 6 months or so I have layered every fragrance I've worn with a few sprays from my bottle of Molecule 01. Fragrances that either die down too quick or that usually go unnoticed, get noticed in a big way for hours on in. On its own, i hear its a lot of people's most complimented fragrance, but layered with Aventus, Herod, Dior Homme Intense, or any fragrance it's BANANAS. Iso e super, a chemical compound that's already used heavily in perfumery, 60%+ of Terre d'Hermes is iso e super, a very large percentage of Parfums de Marly Herod contains iso e super, which in its self is used to add more ummph to a fragrance base and prolong longevity, along with melding with one's skin chemistry. I get a cedar heavy fragrance, but the "sillage" scent trail is MONSTROUS, it adds a woody, ambery base to anything it's blended with, but usually stays out of the way and let the other fragrance shine.
30ml

1. egaroc1

2. LA Confidential

3. Resido

4. skiptomylou

5. needsomejays

6. Mark Antony

7. JRAdagreat

8. DJYoung08

9. bonde111

10. Monstar

11. WInter11

12. available

60ml

1. Yankeesking92

2. NBDHs

forgot to mention, my chick said she smelled me outside in the parking lot.... 10 minutes after i came in the house.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 BEAST
Updated list above ^^^

took away one 60ml option and added two 30ml.

was told I smell, exotic and European last night unsolicited, "You always smell super European bro, like some shh you can't even get here" Aventus is bonkers. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's been said, but no cologne is a magic potion or anything... but man.. the right scent can just put you over the edge.

Friend's birthday dinner and drinks last night, I struggled with what to wear, but I figured there were going to be women, including one I'm very interested in and I went with Aventus.

I dressed up, no bragging but I cleaned up nicely 
laugh.gif
, went with like four solid sprays of Aventus and had women hanging off me most of the night. Women I've talked with and knew, but still.. the Aventus had something to do with it. One told me quote "You smell f-ing amazing".. another had her hand on my leg talking to me all night and texted me "I wanted to end my night with you". Unfortunately, my ex was there and drunk and was all over me... so despite her looking great too I had to avoid that situation 
laugh.gif

But yeah, when in doubt... go with Aventus. I've been really enjoying Herod recently, but you can't go wrong.

It's been said, but no cologne is a magic potion or anything... but man.. the right scent can just put you over the edge.

Friend's birthday dinner and drinks last night, I struggled with what to wear, but I figured there were going to be women, including one I'm very interested in and I went with Aventus.

I dressed up, no bragging but I cleaned up nicely 
laugh.gif
, went with like four solid sprays of Aventus and had women hanging off me most of the night. Women I've talked with and knew, but still.. the Aventus had something to do with it. One told me quote "You smell f-ing amazing".. another had her hand on my leg talking to me all night and texted me "I wanted to end my night with you". Unfortunately, my ex was there and drunk and was all over me... so despite her looking great too I had to avoid that situation 
laugh.gif

But yeah, when in doubt... go with Aventus. I've been really enjoying Herod recently, but you can't go wrong.
I want to believe all the hype sooo bad.  Personally, I love the smell so much I bought an actual bottle.  But.....I have yet to receive a compliment.....not even from my wife
mean.gif

Hell.. the only compliment I had with Aventus for the first couple of months was from a guy 
laugh.gif

I'd still wear it even if I never had a compliment, but yeah... the hype has been real for me after not getting any love with it for awhile.

Hell.. the only compliment I had with Aventus for the first couple of months was from a guy 
laugh.gif

I'd still wear it even if I never had a compliment, but yeah... the hype has been real for me after not getting any love with it for awhile.
I remember that post almond brown lol

I think when you smell good your confidence goes through the roof and its noticeable.Im still waiting on my aventus yamb moment.I havent really worn it much lately.

All I know is I just want baise to stop taking my money.SMH lol.

Last edited:
Hell.. the only compliment I had with Aventus for the first couple of months was from a guy :lol:

:lol: Pause but i've had a few male moments where dudes get that look like they just met Prince, then they catch themselves and keep it moving.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pause but i've had a few male moments where dudes get that look like they just met Prince, then they catch themselves and keep it moving.
II that, I've had these moments too, dudes be looking enamored. Aventus garners too much attention, whether people say anything or not.

:lol: Pause but i've had a few male moments where dudes get that look like they just met Prince, then they catch themselves and keep it moving.

II that, I've had these moments too, dudes be looking enamored. Aventus garners too much attention, whether people say anything or not.
You mix them together?

:rofl:
No lie.
I had a dude at the gun shop say one of u guise smell good. I was with my home girl buying 40cal rounds.
It took me a second to register n my home girl was clowning me talmbout even straight dudes carrying guns be like "Zzzzamb" [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom