Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lmao yea I think the http question pops up at least twice a month. I was clueless too when I first got into colognes but I just lurked long enough to figure it out :lol:

Quick question. My high *** forgot the OZ limit for carry on for a flight & had to place yambventus back in the ride. Thing is it gets hot in the car. Bout 90+ and even 100 out here in AZ. That going to ruin the bottle/smell??

Quick question. My high *** forgot the OZ limit for carry on for a flight & had to place yambventus back in the ride. Thing is it gets hot in the car. Bout 90+ and even 100 out here in AZ. That going to ruin the bottle/smell??
how long will it be in there?

Gon be rocking that issey all summer too plehboi.

Wore Tom ford Mandarino Di Almafi the other day.Nice spring and summer citrus scent.Def not worth the money imo and seemed more designer than niche.Smelled good but more on the light and airy side.1 that would be more forgettable and fade away quickly.Good dry down and I will retry again soon.

I wiped it off and wore VPH lol.Wore VPH 2 days in a row.Cant be beat

Azure lime is up next.

Last edited:
OK fellas just got mail back from the post office left yesterday and three packages were undeliverable due to no address. It's my fault but I need whoever is on the list below to shoot me a pm with your address it's not in the notes section of your payment.

1.Najib Bitar

Last edited:
OK fellas just got mail back from the post office left yesterday and three packages were undeliverable due to no address. It's my fault but I need whoever is on the list below to shoot me a pm with your address it's not in the notes section of your payment.

1.Najib Bitar
Did you see my PM fam?

Im trying something crazy today.

I couldnt figure if I wanted to wear ultra zest,azure lime or VIW today.While smelling VIW and azure lime,I discovered they smell similar minus the coconut which I love.

I like azure lime more but I am going to mix them today and wear 1 of each on 1 side.

Ultra zest has this note or idk what it is,that just turns me off but I love the scent.Its addicting.

Last edited:
Galloway is trash, the only one from parfums DE Marly house is Herod. Everything else isn't as well balanced. Imo

I would be interested in that Byredo Bal'D'afrique split

Last edited:
So basically Azure lime smells great but fades very quickly.

VIW is the truth but is gone after 4 hrs.

That's my biggest gripe with Spring/Summer scents. It's too hard to find fragrances that last more than 4-5 hours without having to reapply them. I don't want to talk walk around all summer with decants in my pocket.

Just bought some iso e super. It was ridiculously cheap. I hope it's legit. I should've checked here first.

Back
Top Bottom