Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Maybe someone else can help me out but I haven't come across anything close or comparable I get some citrus with some woods underneath.

You should definitely check it out if you have a chance. It seems people either hate it or love it. It really does make you think of silver mountain water.

You should definitely check it out if you have a chance. It seems people either hate it or love it. It really does make you think of silver mountain water.
I def am sounds like something I would like.

Haven't been disappointed by any Creed fragrance so far

Need me some Yambventus & VIW
happy.gif

Yeah.. its official

I can't rock with the Virgin Island Water..

I have a whole 2.5 bottle..

I'll post a pic when I get off work tonight..

I gave VIW a spin with the molecule 01 homebrew and it gave it the added longevity I needed.

I also live in FL, and it's already 88 degrees and will soon be in the 90s everyday.. so something like VIW works in this heat

I really like VIW and where im at in cali we get them 100+ days in the summer time :x

cant mess with yambventus on those days :rofl:

I also live in FL, and it's already 88 degrees and will soon be in the 90s everyday.. so something like VIW works in this heat

What part of FL do you live in ? I'm in Tampa and been pushing 90 here for a min.. That .01 does give VIW a much needed boost, it lasted about 10 on my skin with the .01

Back
Top Bottom