Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** SPLITS: Creed AVENTUS // Byredo BAL D'AFRIQUE ***

These will be available in 5,10, 20, 30ml quantities, for any more, please PM me. Note that 5/10ml atomizers will not be here until Monday or Tuesday of next week so I will be requesting payment Sunday.

Bal d'Afrique

5ml $14

10ml $24

20ml $45

30ml $69

My thoughts: My favorite smell on earth, period. Right up there with rain, vajayjay, new kicks, new car etc.. All seasoner, excellent for summer and spring.

Creed KING Aventus

5ml $15

10ml $28

20ml $52

30ml $74

My thought: KING Aventus.
Bal d'afrique- SOLD OUT

Aventus- 100ml left
Aventus- 85ml left

SPLIT Creed Green Irish Tweed

150ml available

5ml $13

10ml $22

20ml $40

30ml $60
Green Irish Tweed- 90ml Available

Creed Aventus- 30ml Available

Original Santal

and

Spice & Wood splits are going up later tonight.

I don't think he scammed y'all. I've had to wait quite a while before I got my splits from him before but I always got them eventually.
That's fine but the courteous thing to do is communicate with the people you accepted payments from.

Communication is key......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*** SPLIT // Creed Original Santal // Creed Spice & Wood ***

Original Santal is in hand, Spice & Wood a 100ml needs to be reserved before bottle is ordered. PM me with all questions or concerns.

5ml $17

10ml $32

20ml $59

30ml $87

opens with aromas of Italian bergamot, Egyptian lemon and aromatic apples. Middle notes reveal Angelica root, rose, clove, desert peppers, patchouli and white birch. The composition finishes with a trail of cedar, Egyptian iris, oak moss and musk.

5ml $12

10ml $21

20ml $39

30ml $56

Top notes include Indian sandalwood, cinnamon, coriander and fragrant juniper berry. The middle notes consist of lavender, leaves of the absolute orange tree, rosemary and ginger. The base is composed of tonka bean and vanilla.

Other SPLITS:

Green Irish Tweed- 90ml Available

Creed Aventus- 30ml Available

Whoever in here said that the homebrew Molecule 01 works just fine by itself was not lying.

This morning hugged a female co-worker and she goes "my God Lou why do you always smell so good" :lol: :pimp:

By the way check your PM Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

I don't keep up with the thread anymore, what is this molecule 01 you guys talk about? Something one of the regulars make?

I got my care package from Baise. I'm trying Aventus again (Yes for the 3rd time.) and this batch smells different from the other samples I had so far I'm getting way more fruit so maybe this is it. Bal D'Afrique is in a league of it's own! I haven't been blown away in a minute but Byredo got me today. Xerjoff owes Mugler a check for Naxos. No debate! Green Irish Tweed has been removed from my full bottle list. I'll pass this decant to my uncle. It's too mature for me. He's probably getting the Galloway too. It's not what I thought it would be but still a decent scent I guess.

So I also received my package in and first off thanks to Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme for the great care with packaging.

I'm not really a frequent cologne user but I though spending money on some nicer stuff might make me change my mind and I think this Bal D Afrique will do just that. Very happy with the aventus as well but very surprised by the Byredo.

I'm just mad I didn't get the 30ml and just did 20, this stuff smells incredibly amazing, I don't know what I'd compare it to but the original description relating to to vajay, new cars and kicks is pretty spot on.

View media item 1564885

Glad this thread is here! I'll be subscribing for sure. Anyone messing with Musc Ravaguer? I'm looking to dabble in some stuff not in the creed line. Although ... I do love the imperial!

I don't think he scammed y'all. I've had to wait quite a while before I got my splits from him before but I always got them eventually.
That's fine but the courteous thing to do is communicate with the people you accepted payments from.

Communication is key......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
so for Those of us still waiting on unique whens the last time u heard from him last i heard from him was april 27th and i sent him $60 how much did yall send him???? GIL YOUR RIGHT ITS A WRAP

Last edited:

so for Those of us still waiting on unique whens the last time u heard from him last i heard from him was april 27th and i sent him $60 how much did yall send him???? GIL YOUR RIGHT ITS A WRAP
Man...  I never had a issue receiving my splits from the homie.

Hopefully he comes thru soon for yall

Man...  I never had a issue receiving my splits from the homie.
Hopefully he comes thru soon for yall

Ouch.. thats not a good look.

I had no issue receiving my splits from him either. I think my order was like $80 and he threw in some extra juice too.

Trying aventus for the first time brahs. Ordered a sample to see if I like it first lol.

Ive been using acqua di gio for years. But I need to see if aventus lives up to the hype.

Trying aventus for the first time brahs. Ordered a sample to see if I like it first lol.

Ive been using acqua di gio for years. But I need to see if aventus lives up to the hype.

After wearing it for the first time i think it does, definitely drew a lot of attention.

I wore it to work and the permeation is crazy, i don't think i overspray (3 sprays) and people could smell me from rooms i hadnt been in within 10 minutes of being there.

I still smell like i just sprayed it on, the lasting power is the best of anything ive ever tried, though that list isnt more than 20-25 colognes.

I still give pure smell to Bal D Afrique but the Aventus is pretty awesome. Definitely makes me want to try some more Creed, such as the spice and wood.

RESIDO and DJYOUNG  but did it take more than a month????

No it did not.

and he was very active in the forum + PM.

I'm sure something is just going on. Its still not a good look for him though.. :frown:

im sure he'll surface eventually. sorry its taking so long..

Back
Top Bottom