Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You guys got any recommendations for colognes for LA weather (70*-85* year round)?
As of now I rotate L'Eau d'Issey for work and Aventus when I'm going out. At night I rotate La 'Nuit and DHI.
Any new recommendations are appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
You guys got any recommendations for colognes for LA weather (70*-85* year round)?
As of now I rotate L'Eau d'Issey for word and Aventus when I'm going out. At night I rotate La 'Nuit and DHI.
i use L'homme by YSL at work in socal

As of now I rotate L'Eau d'Issey for word and Aventus when I'm going out. At night I rotate La 'Nuit and DHI.
Green Irish tweed or chez bond both work well for warm weather and a work setting. Depends if you have a budget or not

If you can bare sifting through all of the women's fragrances on their site, filenesbasement.com has some Creed and Bond No. 9 offerings for the low.

Last edited:
*** SPLIT // DIOR SAUVAGE ***

Replying to all interest tomorrow // first come, first serve. 

5ml $8

10ml $14

One of if not the best designer release so far. Folks can hate all they want, but this will be a CLASSIC, more so than Bleu de Chanel is. .

Smells like a cross between aventus x bond http x bleu de chanel

bergamote 22

Update: sold out

New batch of aventus will be here monday according to tracking, so taking payments now. Batch 15u11

5ml. = $15
10ml = $27
20ml = $50

First come first serve. Includes shipping. Paypal friends and family.

Last edited:
Just ordered Aventus from eBay thanks for the heads up fellas, didnt get it for $166 but $208 is still a steal IMO.

Got another 30 or 40 ml of this to let go actually. if anyone else wants some, hit me up, making shipments tues or wednesday, so square up before then.

Update: sold out

New batch of aventus will be here monday according to tracking, so taking payments now. Batch 15u11

5ml. = $15
10ml = $27
20ml = $50

First come first serve. Includes shipping. Paypal friends and family.

Pure malt is the truth. I'm glad it's cooling down so I can put it back into rotation. But it's officially Yambventus season fellas. Go forth and flourish

I seriously haven't had a life in 8 months... lol

I wear Aventus to the gym bahaha, because besides work, that's where I'm usually at. Probably not going to change going into the winter. 
mean.gif

no more aventus left! Y'all are like a buncha ravenous crackheads.

and should be shippin out everyone's stuff tomorrow. tracking will go out after, as usual.

Last edited:
What some good colognes to pick up from a store like macys/sephora? I have a gift card and im planning on picking up some cologne.

Back
Top Bottom