Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How can you pop open sprayers to fill up spritzers like for travel? I assume most use a syringe to fill.

How can you pop open sprayers to fill up spritzers like for travel? I assume most use a syringe to fill.
I posted awhile back about a travalo...you basically just removed the sprayer tip and put the travalo on top of the bottle and pump as much juice as you need. Some chick bought me two of them for my bday last year. Think it's like 20ml or so.

Edit: pics for reference View media item 1938632View media item 1938634

Last edited:
just hold the sprayer to whatever you are filling into and spray it in, alot easier than it seems it would be.....watch vids on youtube if u need.

Anyone still looking to grab anything, pm me and square up tonight....goin to the po in the morning.

trying out the new Sauvage for the first time. So far so good, my chick loves BDC, so curious what she'll think of it. Have a good day fellas

Add another victim to aventus. :smile:

Sprayed some layered with HB01 before heading out to the grocery store. So I'm walking down the aisle and I pass by this girl in her mid 20s and as soon as I pass I hear her inhale deeply. as I'm reaching the end of the aisle I look back and this girl following me man XD I go to 2 different aisles and she's there tailing me trying to act like she's interested at stuff that pertains to that aisle but I notice she never adds anything to her cart. I walk towards her and smile and she gives me this half emberrased smile XD

Went to 7-11 tonight and the cashier asked me if I changed my cologne up. She said you always smell good but whatever you're wearing tonight is sexy :lol: and yes I had that Aventus on :pimp:

Add another victim to aventus. :smile:

Sprayed some layered with HB01 before heading out to the grocery store. So I'm walking down the aisle and I pass by this girl in her mid 20s and as soon as I pass I hear her inhale deeply. as I'm reaching the end of the aisle I look back and this girl following me man XD I go to 2 different aisles and she's there tailing me trying to act like she's interested at stuff that pertains to that aisle but I notice she never adds anything to her cart. I walk towards her and smile and she gives me this half emberrased smile XD

Went to 7-11 tonight and the cashier asked me if I changed my cologne up. She said you always smell good but whatever you're wearing tonight is sexy :lol: and yes I had that Aventus on :pimp:

:nthat:

GIT is OK but I feel like you gotta be like 35+ to wear it or look the part... While Aventus is more like 20+.

GIT is trash. Old geezer in a bottle. We can fight if you want to.
laugh.gif

Never cared for polo but caught a whiff of red intense. Though it wasnt to bad. Anyone try BDC edp? Ive had the edt for a year or so and heard some say the other is better. I dont think i can believe that.

Last edited:
Never cared for polo but caught a whiff of red intense. Though it wasnt to bad. Anyone try BDC edp? Ive had the edt for a year or so and heard some say the other is better. I dont think i can believe that.

Edp smells great but the longevity/projection is significantly weaker than the edt. edt > edp

Last edited:
60s and 70s all week + wind means people will smell me for city blocks. Might hit them with HB01 x Aventus amd a suit.
I need to hit the whole office building up with HB01 x Aventus. I want word to spread around K st of me.

Speaking of I need some Aventus...

Another cold & cloudy day in So Cal :pimp:

Been rocking Herod two day straights but I'm gonna put that on the bench so TV can check in while I run some errands :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom