Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think last summer when it first dropped, it was decent in the heat, but the powdery drydown I can't take in any weather. It reminds me too much of Pure Havane.

Uden is like a niche Armani Code; bright citrus, coffee, rum, vanilla.

I got a small little split of Uden from baise during one of his sales I think, and I immediately wish I had more of it. So I'd be down for that one.

I can't believe I missed out on that VIW deal on the bay. How often does something like that come around Baise?

*** SPLITS Xerjoff Nio // Uden // 1861 Naxos ***

Votes were all over the place, so here's your chance! A shot at all three. Prices are specifically targeted @KiefUrban

waaay below retail, homie. PM me with all concerns and interest and if you want more juice, let me know.

Xerjoff Nio

10ml $36

Bar none, the best citrus based frag on earth. Bergamote 22 is coconut water in comparison. Nio has bergamot, lemon, and warms into a green, woody heart.

Xerjoff Uden

10ml $36

What could easily be a signature scent all-year-round, Sparkling citrus transitions into coffee, rum, vanilla, and sandalwood.

Xerjoff 1861 Naxos

10ml $22

Ultra niche version of Pure Havane, but a lot more depth an unmatched quality. 

Last edited:
Getting back to all the PM's this evening. I can tell right now, I might need multiple bottles of each, so if you're not in and want IN, please PM me asap.

Good too see this thread still flourishing 
pimp.gif

Baise: you really think Nio is that superior to B22? I had Nio as well a while back, ended up getting rid of it....it's nice, but for me personally b22 just does it. I don't think they are trying to accomplish the same thing. Both are great frags for sure tho, but i reached for b22 everytime over Nio

Absolutely. B22 smells great, it really does, but Nio is more of a "complete" fragrance imo.

Maybe my expectations for it were too high before i got it, maybe i just prefer one to the other.... Nio is definitely more refined and elegant. ahhh they are both good, i still lean b22, i'm sure i'll get nio again tho at some point

I need to try Bergamot 22, Still Life, Still in Rio and Bleeker Street finally. Only summer scents I own are Creeds: MI, Erolfa, VIW and Aventus.

I'm trying to get a smell of Dior Homme Sport because I love Lemon notes. So I'll get a sample bottle from Dillard's. Anyone giving cologne as a gift for Fathers day??

ALL PM's have been replied to. Keeping the splits open until Saturday afternoon, as I have plenty of work ahead of me, plus Xerjoff atomizers are one of my LEAST favorite to decant from. Speaking of which, I might break a few bottles to make it easier.

anyone want this last 50ml split of Aventus? dude went MIA so its still here. pm me if interested.

If you like a nice lemon note,try Tiffany & Co cologne. The lemon in that is strong.
Thanks for that. I didn't know Tiffany and co made a man's fragrance in the 80'. I imagine it to be a great one with the sweetness of the cinnamon and vanilla clashing with all the herbs in it, after the citrus dry down. Maybe one day I'll try it but it's looking like I'll go for a lesser price cheapie ($30) bottle of Blue Homme by Armaf. Lemon, lime, grapefruit and bergamot in the top note so it's all I'm looking for

profumum roma acqua viva. more lemon than lemon. aint gonna get anymore lemon than that, f'real.
It looks just like lemon, literally the oil is yellow as a school bus. All natural ingredients it must be a good scent. I'll keep it in mind so I can have my nose on it some day

Back
Top Bottom