Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have decants of Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot, White Suede, and Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur for sale, please PM:

Tom Ford - $28 for 10ml, $46 for 20ml

Musc Ravageur - $32 for 10 ml

Prices listed include shipping to Canada or US.

I have 40 ml of Musc Ravageur and 60ml of Venetian Bergamot and White Suede available.

Here are my bottles, with a sample of the 10ml bottle, White Suede belongs to my friend so it's not pictured here:

Splits still going strong i see 
pimp.gif

Anyone got experience with this bottle or smell it looking for something different heard it's close to Chanel Allure Homme sport

rasasi-hawas-for-men-eau-de-parfum-for-men___2.jpg

I'm not a fan of oud either. I just live with it in Jubilation XXV because it's an incredible fragrance. The incense drowns it out in my opinion.

i haven't really been able to get into oud myself....i see the appeal, and it's an interesting rich note for sure. The only frag i wear regularly that it has any prominence is the No1 by M. Micallef. and it's not even the main player, but there.

Last edited:
It's okay guys. Pure Malt/Pure Nausea is hit or miss. Deal with it. Anybody smell any of the high end Mugler fragrances from the LES EXCEPTIONS line yet. Retail is $225 2.7 ounces. :x

Hey yall, xmas season is coming up and before you spent money on splits I just wanted EVERYONE in here to know
xDFuNK sold me a fake Aventus last year. I decided to go to Niemans brought a real bottle and his. his was fake. I have pms where acknowledges if he's not sure about the authenticity. I paid 200 friends and family, he told me he would take care of it, sell me another aventus bottle but said he sold that before I could buy. I know some others trust him but he has fake bottles. STICK to baise. xDFuNK your a scammer.

5/17/16
xDFuNK
I thought so for a little bit....honestly I dont think it was tho. I talked to a cpl other ppl aby the batch and they said it was weird too. The bottle looked pretty legit. I compared it to some others I had. I dunno, sorry abt tht tho man. Will get bak to u tonight on the other partial

That's the message he sent regarding it, like he wasn't sure where he got it and other people say it's weird. WEIRD bc its fake, just like u with your fake bottles. your trash bro. U and your fake bottles.

Last edited:
Damn... if anyone wants/needs creed aventus millesime imperial virgin island water or green Irish tweed I have 50ml for $80 shipped via usps. I have all legit positive feedback on here!

Btw creed millesime imperial is my go to stripper cologne. I feel like everyone and their mom has creed aventus now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom