Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Bond No. 9 - Scent of Peace for Him - 40mls - Tester/Refill - $65

Creed - Aventus - No Cap - 97% Full - $175

Message me if interested

Can u aventus heads lemme know if batch 16H01 is a good batch or not pls?
Thnx in advance.
I'm looking at a flacon with the same batch code.

Last edited:
Hey

For those who sold bottles, how do you guys ship them?
Is it true that I can't ship them through USPS Priority Mail and that they need to ship via ground?

Fambs. Do y'all self a favor and drop by/call Bath & Body Works if you want this discontinued gem. It's a mix of a lot of fragrances amd easily the best fragrance under $20 I've put my nose to. It retailed for $30 but it's clearanced out for $7 w/ an extra off coupon floating around, I got them for $5.90 a bottle.

Mahogany Woods
realistic grapefruit opening mixed with spices (a la Spicebomb) bourbon vanilla, amber, boozy cognac and lasts FOREVER. compliments on compliments. I'd take it over 95% of what's at Sephora right now.

View media item 2485988
View media item 2485989

Last edited:
Fambs. Do y'all self a favor and drop by/call Bath & Body Works if you want this discontinued gem. It's a mix of a lot of fragrances amd easily the best fragrance under $20 I've put my nose to. It retailed for $30 but it's clearanced out for $7 w/ an extra off coupon floating around, I got them for $5.90 a bottle.

Mahogany Woods
realistic grapefruit opening mixed with spices (a la Spicebomb) bourbon vanilla, amber, boozy cognac and lasts FOREVER. compliments on compliments. I'd take it over 95% of what's at Sephora right now.
ive seen this frag been mentioned on FB quite a bit but never got around to sniffing it... might  have to hit up BBW after work today

ive seen this frag been mentioned on FB quite a bit but never got around to sniffing it... might  have to hit up BBW after work today

I try not to promote no bull.. Lol, but this is a gem and being pulled off the shelf as I type this. Get it while you still can. For $6, I might grab another 30 bottles no joke. Hoarde the shh out of them.

I try not to promote no bull.. Lol, but this is a gem and being pulled off the shelf as I type this. Get it while you still can. For $6, I might grab another 30 bottles no joke. Hoarde the shh out of them.
i was at the mall yesterday but i live like 10 mins away walking so it wont kill me to take another walk down there lol

I called six stores around me, cant even get one bottle. Pretty much all those stores said people came in today and bought everything.

We do have a lot of lurkers in here so I wouldn't be surprised if they copped them all especially since Baise recommended it

Copped.
First they told me sold out. Then they checked some cabinets and found the last one with no cap. Not bad at all for $8

Back
Top Bottom