Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Maannn Invasion Barbare is my steez. I know lavender frags aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but this one hits for me. I think I’ve always been more into understated joints like these (L’humaniste, Play Intense, Uden).

Maannn Invasion Barbare is my steez. I know lavender frags aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but this one hits for me. I think I’ve always been more into understated joints like these (L’humaniste, Play Intense, Uden).
play intense and uden are understated? Wut?!

I get more of a chill, laid back vibe from them...whether it be from the notes/projection/longevity. That’s how my nose interprets them on my skin.

dude in the gym put me onto the new gucci his lady bought him. I think I found one of my new scents :pimp:

Most recent split bundles were dropped at the P.O. today. Sorry for the delay, fellas. The lil fella came into the world last night, so between that and preparing, I hadn't had the time to spray juice all over the place. :nthat:
another one?!

Congrats tho :pimp:

Quick split for anyone interested. I have two 3ml Black Afgano samples, freshly made and ready to fly.

$16 each
IMAG2115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom