Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I wore Prada's L'homme today at work and people were feeling it. I love the sweet Iris on the dry down. It's been on me since this morning. This thing is a beast!

2nd bottle of mancera is filled and ordered, just waiting on a cpl more payments. Should hopfully ship out early next week. Hopefully i receive it in time to get it out by the weekend will keep yall posted

Last edited:
Got a partial bottle of Amouage Beach Hut man. See pic for level, $75 shipped. If you want it pm me. Come with box and all
20190323_230608.jpg

Any info on any of the Creed scents? Looking for a new spring/summer fragrance. I noticed they have a 3 scent sampler for cheap was wondering if its even worth it.

Any info on any of the Creed scents? Looking for a new spring/summer fragrance. I noticed they have a 3 scent sampler for cheap was wondering if its even worth it.
Make a basenotes account and then head to the fragrance split sections to see what they got. I just copped a couple creed 10ML samples for the low. And you can also browse these sites as well
https://www.fragrancesline.com/
https://www.luckyscent.com/
https://www.decantshop.com/

Just ordered a small decant of that mancera

need to start looking for a spring /summer scent

Fragrancenet has an entire Mancera sample collection for like 20$. there's some really good scents out there for the low if you ain't tryna spend bread. You can also live off decants too.

Last edited:
bal d afrique is fyaaaaaaa.

I need a bottle; alert ya boy when there’s a sale of any kind; thank god that bottle is not that expensive.
Get a sample of Atelier Vetiver Fatal.
If you like it a 100ml bottle is going for $65 on Google Express .

Get a sample of Atelier Vetiver Fatal.
If you like it a 100ml bottle is going for $65 on Google Express .

are you comparing this to d afrique?

I just got the sample in right now and it smells great but it’s very faint

caught layton too and it’s super strong

need one in the middle of the 2 that’s on the same level of smell

edit- actually I’m starting to like layton, the opening is super aggressive tho

Last edited:
as the day progresses layton smells really good as it settles

it was way too strong for me at first, seems like the opening lasts forever

atleast to me, nowhere near an expert but it’s still a little too harsh on my nose tho

after showering last night i sprayed some L'humaniste over some HB01 and i can still smell it on me 8)

Good, cause if u sprayed it alone it wouldnta made it to midnight. One of my fav smells, but gone so quick, i cant even b bothered with it anymore. Almost at the enda my bottle from a cpl yrs back and after that its a wrap.

Good, cause if u sprayed it alone it wouldnta made it to midnight. One of my fav smells, but gone so quick, i cant even b bothered with it anymore. Almost at the enda my bottle from a cpl yrs back and after that its a wrap.
yea i was definitely surprised at how much HB01 boosted its longevity usually it adds like 2-4hrs

That mancera aoud lemon mint is pretty nice

been looking for a stronger frag for spring/ summer and i think this might be it

probably will have to take it easy on the sprays in the summer tho

Last edited:
UPDATE: 2nd mancera bottle is in transit should b arriving monday and splits will go out next week sometime.

And its not a sharp citrus. Its a strong frag, but the scent is well rounded and soft on the edges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom